Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 238. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 132
A good developing project, for which it is pleasant to observe, together we will turn mountains
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I'm not surprised that this is one of the biggest discussions on this forum.
Because this project is able to interest your idea of many!
Activity: 70
Good people with a great mind behind this wonderful project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looks like very usefull and perspective project. waiting for launching blockchain banking, i expect fastest transactions, low fees, large numbers of cripto currencies and fiat currencies. looking forward for your job, good luck devs!
Activity: 185
Quality large project. Apparently the team did a great job, we hope for the best.
Activity: 56
I like it I'm keep waiting till it stars, It is a exciting moment that could change future marketing and economy. Good luck success!
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Great project with great prospects!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Wow! Very good! several offices planned around the world?
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Now more and more the crypto-currency world is intertwined with the phiatic. And the FORTY-SEVEN project occupies the necessary niche of the future. It will be convenient for everyone: the bank, and consumers!
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
forty seven bank has a good roadmap. better than other.  this project will click to whales. i want also to buy this token hoping for good invesment.  nice job dev
Activity: 59
Your name is so great guys) And it looks like a promising project so I will closely follow the development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I think now is good time to joined this project.
Activity: 110
Forty Seven Bank..What Forty Seven Bank can offer to its investors in contrast to other ico's with the same idea.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think that the coin is excellent. I wish you further development. I wish you great luck and development of your coin.
Activity: 75
You have really detailed and clear information about your project..
I definately have the interest to your project and I am going to participate in ICO
Activity: 71
i hope this project will live to the expection of us. we saw some potential and pls. may you convert the potential one into kinetic ones. kidding aside. good project dev. hoping for the best.
Activity: 11
I think this is a good promising project. I believe that the team can succeed. I wish that the planned goals have been achieved and not remain only on paper. Good luck to you and to us as your followers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Interesting project .looking great.wish ypu to go forward .good luck all dev team members
Activity: 392
I like your project. Surprised design of the site. I hope that you will achieve your goal. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I hope Im not late, just read the project and looks promising.
Jump to: