Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 240. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 29
icoshrimp.com Check out ICO reviews
Looking strong, especially with the team with the proven track record! Keep it up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow!!!! What a wonderful coin. I love it.
Activity: 29
The road map is brilliant and promising.  This project looks great. Best of luck Devs
Activity: 44
strong strategy, strong team,  is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Oтличный пpoeкт, нaкoнeц тo пoявилcя c нeплoxoй бyмaгoй. Я дyмaю мoжeт дaлeкo пoйти, дaжe к лyнe) B пpeceйлe дaжe xoчy пoyчacтвoвaть, ecли ycлoвия "вкycныe" бyдyт. Ктo чтo дyмaeт пo нeмy? Пoкa выглядит вce oчeнь дaжe нeплoxo
Activity: 156
joined airdrop. hope a good future with this
Activity: 94
I joined the airdrop, thanks and good luck.
Activity: 53
The project have a very detailed roadmap and great partners. Beeing able to access all my accounts in different banks via one application is good enough, but having access to crypto (and having a card too) sounds really great!
Activity: 331
Merit: 11
Interesting project, I joined airdrop
Activity: 322
interesting project i read the road map and the whitepaper i can that it impress me exited to be part of this project.
Activity: 294
Very interesting project! The graphics are great nd the roadmap is very detailed. Good luck to the team! Hoping for your success!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Project looks promising but have to compete with other coins out there providing similar services. I see the resources committed on the project already. Best of luck dev team
Activity: 181
Jan
Wow a russian team. Correct me if im wrong. I noticed it to their family name. Well good gathering team and goodluck. Will see this to the future.
Activity: 64
to the moon
some coins are with this kind of project. what would be the biggest difference on other crypto projects?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Good platform and project. The road map is done and I like it.
I hope that this project will be successful and great in future, and those in small countries can take advantage of 47 Bank.
Activity: 223
joined airdrop. hope a good future with this
Activity: 341
Hi)Very high quality looks like a road map)
Good luck to the project
Activity: 59
Very good project. I'll support you the way I can,so keep working. The best is coming. Best of luck1
Activity: 22
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
Activity: 24
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard.That is really nice, good luck team.
Jump to: