Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 10. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
After digging too much about the project. I really found a good project. Because they are using solar energy which is great and can bring much more value to blockchain. But my question is that which country is operating solar energy? If the Team is from Arab. While Arab is creating using electric energy from oil.  So how solar mining will work?
Thank you for you reply
Question 1 -- > will be in africa
Question 2--->Beautiful question, the team is not the whole of the Arabs in fact we are a team of multiple nationalities, and Arabs before non-Arabs see that it is better to use renewable energy is environmentally friendly.

Which country in Africa? Plus what about the risk? Because Africa is known as the riskiest sub-continent around the world? So i hope the country and security should be good. While about government policies I guess it will be a different story I would like to suggest that if you begin in Morrocco or Alegria is good for it.
Will be in Ghana for poor people and south africa for mining .its good suggestion we will look on it.

Perfect, Ghana is one of the most cheapest countries in Africa. So how it will be available worldwide?
Activity: 45
Idea is interesting to me i did pitch through their articles but i am looking forward next steps. Because the projects has made more promises but maybe their should be some legal documents to show to the community.

I just check it out it was amazing goals and amazing development but must looking for prototype.
Activity: 5
I am surprised by the idea of the project and this is really a golden opportunity to earn and the idea is like ideal because as i can see now a days alot of projects and giving different ideas but they are not catchy but this idea is very nice but at the same time alot of questions in mind how they are going to implement it and on what exchange they will register and the other thing that is the process of mining will be easy and how much return a person can get
copper member
Activity: 143
Idea is interesting to me i did pitch through their articles but i am looking forward next steps. Because the projects has made more promises but maybe their should be some legal documents to show to the community.
Thank you , for your intereasted . our legal doucments is ready.
copper member
After digging too much about the project. I really found a good project. Because they are using solar energy which is great and can bring much more value to blockchain. But my question is that which country is operating solar energy? If the Team is from Arab. While Arab is creating using electric energy from oil.  So how solar mining will work?
Thank you for you reply
Question 2--->Beautiful question, the team is not the whole of the Arabs in fact we are a team of multiple nationalities, and Arabs before non-Arabs see that it is better to use renewable energy is environmentally friendly.

Which country in Africa? Plus what about the risk? Because Africa is known as the riskiest sub-continent around the world? So i hope the country and security should be good. While about government policies I guess it will be a different story I would like to suggest that if you begin in Morrocco or Alegria is good for it.
Will be in Ghana for poor people and south africa for mining .its good suggestion we will look on it.

Exactly but you can see on their own platform which is clearly mentioned so I guess they have potential but I am really disappointed because they are inactive on Bitcointalk. While on telegram everybody is active so let's see.
Activity: 45
Bdw I want to ask when will you launch your prototype and when can we expect. and what will you try to achieve in ICO?. that will be completely free or there will be some amount there are a lot of questions just curious to know about all of them

The prototype I am expecting soon but the dev is not active here I don't know why. Let's see
Thank you for you reply

Activity: 10
Bdw I want to ask when will you launch your prototype and when can we expect. and what will you try to achieve in ICO?. that will be completely free or there will be some amount there are a lot of questions just curious to know about all of them
Activity: 10
This is something quite amazing and watchful that we can earn while saving nature and I really love the idea I will be more than willing to look forward to it and do my part in this project and contribute to it. I think this is amazing project which can change future.
Ok, I have heard enough of Pieta project. And honestly, I am impressed with what you guys are trying to do. I mean who doesn't want a cheaper way of mining bitcoins. but I am stil confused as to how you are exactly planning to achieve this. I mean, you are talking about this X20 algorithm, but what exactly this is and where is the actual product??

Well, we are targeting the main problem, which is the high cost of energy in crypto mining. To deal with that, we are planning to substitute solar energy as a cheaper and eco-friendly energy option for mining. Now, we understand that the currency crypto mining hardware/systems are not designed to operate with solar energy. This is why we are developing our own mining hardware which will work with solar power. The same will be released later this year.

As for the X20 algorithm, it is only for the Pieta coin mining, for now. The miners of Pieta coin will be able to use our new X20 algorithm, which is designed to keep the hardware cool (same as its predecessors X11, X12, etc.) during the mining activity and thus reduces the overall energy consumption. The use of X20 will result in the mining of more Pieta coins in less time and with less energy consumption.

I think solar system implementation in Arab is might be difficult but are you planning to do it in a different country?
copper member
Ok, I have heard enough of Pieta project. And honestly, I am impressed with what you guys are trying to do. I mean who doesn't want a cheaper way of mining bitcoins. but I am stil confused as to how you are exactly planning to achieve this. I mean, you are talking about this X20 algorithm, but what exactly this is and where is the actual product??

Well, we are targeting the main problem, which is the high cost of energy in crypto mining. To deal with that, we are planning to substitute solar energy as a cheaper and eco-friendly energy option for mining. Now, we understand that the currency crypto mining hardware/systems are not designed to operate with solar energy. This is why we are developing our own mining hardware which will work with solar power. The same will be released later this year.

As for the X20 algorithm, it is only for the Pieta coin mining, for now. The miners of Pieta coin will be able to use our new X20 algorithm, which is designed to keep the hardware cool (same as its predecessors X11, X12, etc.) during the mining activity and thus reduces the overall energy consumption. The use of X20 will result in the mining of more Pieta coins in less time and with less energy consumption.
Activity: 21

copper member
Thank you for you reply

copper member
Nice project, will having a bright future. When it's tokens will start listening on exchanges?
In the next few days
copper member
Do you have bounty for this project?
yes, for sure

our thread for bounty program https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50365623
copper member
ICO sale will end in November 14, 2019  Huh

That's too long considering the ICO market is depressing state. If anyone wanting to invest in this project should need to say goodbye on their money for the next 8 months Cheesy Plus the waiting time for exchange listing that is not 100% sure gonna happen.
Our Tokens will be listing into exchange platforms In the next few days..You do not need to wait until November.
copper member
ICO sale will end in November 14, 2019  Huh

That's too long considering the ICO market is depressing state. If anyone wanting to invest in this project should need to say goodbye on their money for the next 8 months Cheesy Plus the waiting time for exchange listing that is not 100% sure gonna happen.

Yeah, that token sale timeline is way too long. Roadmap does seem to suggest there will be a series of ongoing development, but I'm guessing most hands would be waiting to see the headquater first in July then the distribution of their solar plants to those poor africans in september before any vein quivers. But let's see them poor africans response first.

BTW, OP, which countries in Africa will benefit first and why?

Pieta Token Investor Benefits

Pieta token investment - Enjoy up to 100% bonus on your purchase of Pieta tokens during the ICO,  which means a 100% discount also to purchase mining contracts that use solar energy.
Exchange Pieta tokens to Pieta coins without losing the value.
Pieta coin trading - Pieta coin will be listed on top exchange platforms where it could be exchanged for other coins such as Bitcoin as well as Dollars for a profit of up to 100%.
Investors will get access to a Point of Sale network of merchants/businesses accepting Cryptocurrency payments (transactions) around the globe.
High Mining Profits at substantially lower investment of cost and time. Use of solar energy keeps the mining cost low while the X20 algorithm produces more output at lower energy consumption.
Pieta token investors will also get a share in the profits generated from our solar mining rigs.
Our solar-powered mining platform contracts will be sold to investors through our official website for our solar-powered mining platform, which will be launched after ICO expires in November 2019,
Our solar-powered mining platform contracts will be sold at a discount of 20% for those who want to pay by Pieta coin.
Pages:
Jump to: