Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 7. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
what's the use of X11 tech besides saving electricity are there some other benefits so that we can understand i guess it will be more good if they can upload a proper video explaining project because that is more important if they can people like me don't invest until and unless it's totally understood and crystal clear
Activity: 10
I just want to know if they are going to do any event or something because I want to join but it will be better if I can talk to them personally because there will be a good chance of willingness from my side
Activity: 21
I heard about Pieta on TradingView which is quite amazing. Because if they dealing via millions platform so the future is bright.
Well that's fantastic by Pieta team. Because they proved once again that Arabs are great in the business.
Actually it's not about Arab it is about the technology and idea what is amazing and they quite doing amazing work on it.
No doubts but what is their next strategy while P2pb2b is soon which is great thing to hear. While i am ready to invest but what is next possibilities how much is surety that will be must from Pieta if they reply here.
But we are waiting for their reply expecting reply today. Let's see how they are active to their bitcointalk lolz.

Expecting lolssss. Because they are so slow in bitcointalk but the project is active on their telegram. If you join they reply quickly

There team is expert they know how to manage stuff. If they are not replying it's 2:39AM in Arab they might be sleeping lullz.

That's funny from you Simon can't they manage 24/7 because this is not a local business they are online business too. There is different timezones they should look for it. If they want a complete attention of people.

It will be some professionalism too. But i am in project favor because i really like the way they are doing. Because i have seen their press releases on different channels which is interesting.
Activity: 41
I heard about Pieta on TradingView which is quite amazing. Because if they dealing via millions platform so the future is bright.
Well that's fantastic by Pieta team. Because they proved once again that Arabs are great in the business.
Actually it's not about Arab it is about the technology and idea what is amazing and they quite doing amazing work on it.
No doubts but what is their next strategy while P2pb2b is soon which is great thing to hear. While i am ready to invest but what is next possibilities how much is surety that will be must from Pieta if they reply here.
But we are waiting for their reply expecting reply today. Let's see how they are active to their bitcointalk lolz.

Expecting lolssss. Because they are so slow in bitcointalk but the project is active on their telegram. If you join they reply quickly

There team is expert they know how to manage stuff. If they are not replying it's 2:39AM in Arab they might be sleeping lullz.

That's funny from you Simon can't they manage 24/7 because this is not a local business they are online business too. There is different timezones they should look for it. If they want a complete attention of people.
Activity: 45

I think some fame and hype they have created which is worthy for every investor and this is an excited news so i think big exchanges can be happen in a future.
i am really impressed by their mining process as i am also doing this work as mining so the rewards is much projects are very less but they are giving very good rewards for it
If they invented X20 algorithm how it's going to work what are the basis of it and what will be the benefits except it reduces 50% of electricity cost
They use wallets but i am not sure how that is going to work they will accept fiat currency or they will use their own tokens can you help me with that?
pieta is investing in right places as i have seen their partners they are in very good hands and i hope they will make use of all the tech and they can start in and fulfil the promises
this is tremendas idea because i think these guys are from arab and this is very good because it's hot there and it's easy for for them to integrate solar energy and use it to benefit the future i would love to invest in such project but before i take step i will ensure that my foot is in right place
i think this is a very good idea because as of enviornmental issues this is something which we can focus to future  as it can save alot of nature and we can utalize the use of solar energy but what i am not sure of that where will they start and how they will start
Another question: how solar powered mining will work and how they are going to charge for it what will be the exclusive benefits from that?
what will be the process of mining if the they are using X-20 Algorithm and how they are going to implement that.
Pages:
Jump to: