Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 4. (Read 2585 times)

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Why Energy Will Not Be A Future Problem for Crypto Mining

copper member
Why should you be mining cryptocurrencies?

copper member
Pieta will cut the electricity cost in mining by 50% with its eco-friendly mining rigs. Mining Contract releasing soon!

copper member
We Delivered What We Promised. Pieta Will Start Selling Mining Contracts Very Soon

copper member
Pieta’s solar plants will also benefit regional businesses by providing them with easy and affordable access to eco-friendly solar electricity for commercial uses.

copper member
Multiple merchants around the world will soon be accepting pieta coins for payments for a range of services and products

copper member
Pieta ecosystem is moving forward to the next milestone

copper member
Pieta’s unique solution to one of the most generic problems of our world – the threat to the environment because of increasing energy consumption.

copper member
To Give Best Use Cases of Pieta Token, We are Doing Best From our Side

copper member
We have some good news for all the investors and holders of the Pieta tokens who are looking to trade their Pieta tokens for profit.

copper member
The Project Which everyone is joining currently because of great scope

copper member
P2PB2B Opens the doors of Pieta Token Trading: Enjoy

copper member
Pieta is working on establishing its solar power plants across Africa for producing and providing low-cost and high-quality solar energy for mining operations.

copper member
I heard about Pieta on TradingView which is quite amazing. Because if they dealing via millions platform so the future is bright.
Well that's fantastic by Pieta team. Because they proved once again that Arabs are great in the business.
Actually it's not about Arab it is about the technology and idea what is amazing and they quite doing amazing work on it.
No doubts but what is their next strategy while P2pb2b is soon which is great thing to hear. While i am ready to invest but what is next possibilities how much is surety that will be must from Pieta if they reply here.
But we are waiting for their reply expecting reply today. Let's see how they are active to their bitcointalk lolz.

Expecting lolssss. Because they are so slow in bitcointalk but the project is active on their telegram. If you join they reply quickly

Hello Guys

We are growing speedily active on BTT too, we also get to interact on Telegram weall, we will keep you guys updated on our next plan and updates on all social media platforms including BTT
copper member
i have seen in some of the post that pieta is listed on p2pb2b exchange is that true because it's very quiet reputable exchange as far i know and it has good volume i am going to search regarding this matter let's see

Yes

We are listed on a very reputable Exchange as you said because Pieta is a very reputable Project
P2PB2B is a very Good Exchange with Good Volumes that’s why we decided to get listed there
copper member
What are the alternatives if there is no sun for some days because it totally depends on solar will you be able to run it successfully?

A very good question, we will provide special batteries for our farms that sell hashrate solar-powered contracts that will be at nominal prices, and also we will provide this equipment at discounted prices for users who want to mining solar energy at discounted prices. % In its own mining process depending on the algorithm x20.
copper member
If this project is from Egypt then in which city you will be implementing this project because as most of the country don’t have resources so may I know in which city you will be implementing?

We will start with the cities that we feel are more efficient first before we dive into others and for the resources, these devices and equipments won’t be so expensive
copper member
Yeah i have been studying their project from quite long now and yes they have resources to cope all these achievements and the results i am hoping will be amazing

yeah but can you tell me where they will implement the project as they said in africa but to be honest africa is very vast and they should be specific so that it's more understandable

thank you for the question they will implement it in Egypt as they are based in egypt and there are some energy crises so that's why they have a good chanvce to get a hype there

This is great to know if they will truly implement this system in Egypt. It is not everyday here in crypto that we encounter a project that comes from Egypt. I hope they will deliver their promises and make this country proud of their initiatives to their own country.

Yes

Africa is our First Hit Target

For now I can only say that we will cover all areas of Africa
The reason we chose Africa was due to the temperate which is fit for this Project

Pieta will provide the cost efficient and effective solution to Profitable Mining
copper member
This is great project and I hope this will an opportunity for all the miners to earn more and they have good returns

Sure

We are eradicating the Old ways of mining with the X20 System. Using Electricity you pay high bills and the mining machines will consume High KW of Power and you will e d up with nothing compared to your investments yearly.

With the Solar panels you will minimize your expenses and in return gain huge profits mining
Pages:
Jump to: