Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 6. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pieta is doing great but one last history of some project should not be repeated. Because i am digging pieta in a deep detail.

what do you think of the project and how that can be good for investment and how it can benefit me.
Activity: 41
Pieta is doing great but one last history of some project should not be repeated. Because i am digging pieta in a deep detail.
Activity: 45
Yeah i have been studying their project from quite long now and yes they have resources to cope all these achievements and the results i am hoping will be amazing

yeah but can you tell me where they will implement the project as they said in africa but to be honest africa is very vast and they should be specific so that it's more understandable

thank you for the question they will implement it in Egypt as they are based in egypt and there are some energy crises so that's why they have a good chanvce to get a hype there

This is great to know if they will truly implement this system in Egypt. It is not everyday here in crypto that we encounter a project that comes from Egypt. I hope they will deliver their promises and make this country proud of their initiatives to their own country.

They are doing because you can trace them via TradingView and their telegram etc.

Tradingview they have a lot of hype their i have noticed

I am just checking their activities on hackernoon because this project is really got hype now.

I believe they got hype but what about technical work?
Yeah i have been studying their project from quite long now and yes they have resources to cope all these achievements and the results i am hoping will be amazing

yeah but can you tell me where they will implement the project as they said in africa but to be honest africa is very vast and they should be specific so that it's more understandable

thank you for the question they will implement it in Egypt as they are based in egypt and there are some energy crises so that's why they have a good chanvce to get a hype there

This is great to know if they will truly implement this system in Egypt. It is not everyday here in crypto that we encounter a project that comes from Egypt. I hope they will deliver their promises and make this country proud of their initiatives to their own country.

They are doing because you can trace them via TradingView and their telegram etc.

But the mining stuff activities its not so far. So i want to know about that too.

I am just checking their activities on hackernoon because this project is really got hype now.
Activity: 21

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Nice to hear that's nice key to success. We are keep looking.

The first IEO am i right?

Yes it's going to be held on P2pb2b i asked to Admin on telegram they confirmed that they are doing on different exchanges as well.

That will be great but can you tell me which exchanges? and the possible dates of IEO on those exchanges?

Yes it's going to be held on P2pb2b i asked to Admin on telegram they confirmed that they are doing on different exchanges as well.
Activity: 21

copper member
Activity: 143
Pieta Token is Going to be Listed on P2PB2B

Activity: 3

Activity: 5
what's the use of X11 tech besides saving electricity are there some other benefits so that we can understand i guess it will be more good if they can upload a proper video explaining project because that is more important if they can people like me don't invest until and unless it's totally understood and crystal clear

yeah that's the point if they are based on this tech what's the benefits besides that they should let people know what will be the benefits besides saving cost of electricity
The Pieta mentioned that they will collaborate with a variety of other blockchain platforms or solutions to increase scalability, liquidity, and worldwide acceptance of the ecosystem.so that means that  This will open doors for investors to use their Pieta coins on other exchanges and bitcoin sales channels.if they do this right way that will be great
Donna they as per my conversation they said they have already collaborated with some blockchain platforms and still they are looking for more opportunities i guess this is a good opportunity if everything goes well 
I just want to know if they are going to do any event or something because I want to join but it will be better if I can talk to them personally because there will be a good chance of willingness from my side
yeah i have talk to one of their team mates they agreed to have an event soon but they are waiting for some work to finish so i am also hoping for that and see the results
Activity: 3
The Pieta mentioned that they will collaborate with a variety of other blockchain platforms or solutions to increase scalability, liquidity, and worldwide acceptance of the ecosystem.so that means that  This will open doors for investors to use their Pieta coins on other exchanges and bitcoin sales channels.if they do this right way that will be great
how much they are going to give back through mining what will be the procedure and if for example a person invest 1000$ what will be the turnover and how he can use the coins as i think it's not listed with any exchange till now
Pages:
Jump to: