Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 9. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yeah exactly this is great opportunity for Ghana because many people will even hear the name of Ghana Cheesy
Activity: 41
Arab creating opportunities they are opening mining business this time in Ghana which is even more better for Ghana people and all around the world.
Activity: 21
Well their team is completely arab I like that because arab are always looking for great business.
Well I heard they are doing an IEO on P2pb2b so this is great opportunity while their team is shown on the website too.
Pool is not exist right now because they are in ICO stage.
Yeah, this is nice any pool available yet or pool is a future coming?
I got an answer they are doing well because they are creating mining technology blockchain that’s why they are going with token
This is my question too. Because I have seen their whitepaper it is interesting. But I am looking for the answer too.
Pieta is amazing platform I like it. But can you explain about blockchain and why you are going on token right now?
copper member
Activity: 143
During the ongoing ICO sale, you can buy Pieta tokens at an exclusive price along with up to 100% bonus to double your benefits.

copper member
copper member
During the ongoing ICO sale, you can buy Pieta tokens at an exclusive price along with up to 100% bonus to double your benefits.

copper member
Pieta, no doubt, is one of the biggest crypto projects of the year. It intends to solve the biggest problem of the crypto mining industry.

copper member
Pieta is all set to Launch its Mining Platform in November. Here’s all you need to know

copper member
Pieta is the first mining system to use the new X20 algorithm for reducing energy consumption in mining.

copper member
Pieta is developing customized mining rigs which will operate via solar energy, thus enabling users to mine cryptocurrencies in a safe and profitable manner.

copper member
Thank you in the first place We are working at full capacity, to solve all the problems of miners today.
Activity: 27
After digging too much about the project. I really found a good project. Because they are using solar energy which is great and can bring much more value to blockchain. But my question is that which country is operating solar energy? If the Team is from Arab. While Arab is creating using electric energy from oil.  So how solar mining will work?
Thank you for you reply
Question 1 -- > will be in africa
Question 2--->Beautiful question, the team is not the whole of the Arabs in fact we are a team of multiple nationalities, and Arabs before non-Arabs see that it is better to use renewable energy is environmentally friendly.

Which country in Africa? Plus what about the risk? Because Africa is known as the riskiest sub-continent around the world? So i hope the country and security should be good. While about government policies I guess it will be a different story I would like to suggest that if you begin in Morrocco or Alegria is good for it.
Will be in Ghana for poor people and south africa for mining .its good suggestion we will look on it.

Perfect, Ghana is one of the most cheapest countries in Africa. So how it will be available worldwide?

But one thing dear Tech. Did you notice or check some news channels they don't even have energy in their country. There is 2 cases.
1- It will make country in energy even more good.
2- The government policies maybe the project no longer.

So the moral is simple. Project has much more chances to get first mover advantage.

The first-mover advantage can happen if the project company is loyal to investors and their dreams. But I think right now about the project has potential so as I mentioned too many times. So I guess this is a great opportunity especially form the people of Ghana.
copper member
I am surprised by the idea of the project and this is really a golden opportunity to earn and the idea is like ideal because as i can see now a days alot of projects and giving different ideas but they are not catchy but this idea is very nice but at the same time alot of questions in mind how they are going to implement it and on what exchange they will register and the other thing that is the process of mining will be easy and how much return a person can get
soon will be in hitbtc . Concept : Yes We Are mining project With a solution for most mining problems.
The project will rely on two basic parameters to bring profit to investors, through Pieta Coin, which will be highly interested in mining because it will rely on the X20 Algo which will reduce energy consumption by 50% in the mining process, thus a longer lifespan of mining equipment due to good cooling based on 50% reduction in energy will result in a 50% higher profit. This will attract a lot of investors in the Pieta mining process due to high profits. This will lead to a higher Pieta price in the future because the Block rewarder will be divided on a larger number. The other denominators are the establishment of mining rigs for currencies including the currency of Pieta Coin and BTC currency. These mining rigs rely primarily on solar energy as the main source of energy used by the mining process, and the investor in the ico project will have a return on mining profits that will be free of energy expenses. Their earnings will be monthly, depending on the amount of Pieta Coin investors own.

What is the profit for the investor?
Profit here will be through different ways.

First, through the purchase of Pieta Token in the ICO and Pre-ICO stage, you will receive a bonus of up to 100% at some stages of the ICO, through the exchange of Pieta Token to Pieta coin, after the end of the ICO stage in November next through This period our coin will lisit in exchange platforms, where you can exchange Pieta Coin and bonus into other currencies including the Dollar. And achieve a profit return of up to 100%.

Second: the money that will be collected from the ICO, of which there will be a share to establish solar-powered mining rigs by coopration with Bitmain Co  for many currencies such as BTC. So as to protect the environment and promote the use of solar energy in the mining, as will each investor by buying Pieta Token share in the profits of the private mining rigs solar, after the ICO end of next November will be the launch of the official pieta website for service rigs mining solar , will The Mining Service offers a number of digital currencies free of monthly energy costs, and also offers monthly mining withdrawals by purchasing HashRate mining contracts through Pieta Token payment methods,
And Pieta Coin, there is a 20% discount offered only to any investor paying Pieta Token and bonus  will also benefit him in the purchase of mining contracts.

Third: Master Nodes and keeping the Pieta currency will generate very high returns in the future, because the price of the Pieta currency will rise gradually because of people's interest in mining this currency ...
Fourthly, we will allocate a portion of the funds raised through ICO to the contract with Bitmain to provide mining equipment that uses solar energy to investors, primarily Pieta and other currencies. Therefore, there is absolute freedom for those who want to mining anywhere or purchase mining contracts using solar energy.
Fifth: if you using Non-renewable energy you should pay per month for energy costs. Unlike solar energy, which costs you only once, solar mining is the best solution because it is environmentally friendly and will not face future problems. Second, it increases your monthly profits because there is no energy expense. We will provide all these services with clear contracts and absolute transparency.
After digging too much about the project. I really found a good project. Because they are using solar energy which is great and can bring much more value to blockchain. But my question is that which country is operating solar energy? If the Team is from Arab. While Arab is creating using electric energy from oil.  So how solar mining will work?
Thank you for you reply
Question 1 -- > will be in africa
Question 2--->Beautiful question, the team is not the whole of the Arabs in fact we are a team of multiple nationalities, and Arabs before non-Arabs see that it is better to use renewable energy is environmentally friendly.

Which country in Africa? Plus what about the risk? Because Africa is known as the riskiest sub-continent around the world? So i hope the country and security should be good. While about government policies I guess it will be a different story I would like to suggest that if you begin in Morrocco or Alegria is good for it.
Will be in Ghana for poor people and south africa for mining .its good suggestion we will look on it.

Perfect, Ghana is one of the most cheapest countries in Africa. So how it will be available worldwide?

But one thing dear Tech. Did you notice or check some news channels they don't even have energy in their country. There is 2 cases.
1- It will make country in energy even more good.
2- The government policies maybe the project no longer.

So the moral is simple. Project has much more chances to get first mover advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: