Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 3. (Read 2585 times)

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Many users on this forum have been asking about the potential price structure of Pieta's cloud mining system. So, here you go.

There will be three packages, as follows:

1. For Bitcoin Mining
Type - sha256
Price - 1 TH/s = $100 (USD)
Contract period - 5 years
Maintenance fee - Zero
Save more than 20%

2. For Zcash Mining
Type - Equilhash
Price - 1 KSol/sl = $35
Maintenance fee - Zero
Save more than 50%

3. For Pieta Mining
Type - x11 and x20 (pieta)
Price - 1 GH/s = $5
Maintenance fee - Zero
Save more than 50%

As you can see, our mining contract pricing is the lowest as compared to other mining networks out there in the market. The maintenance fee is zero for the 5-year contract. Moreover, the contract price is just $5 for 1GH/s for those who choose to mine Pieta coins with x20 algorithm.

And mind it, Pieta is not a fraud project. We are a very much active team of mining enthusiasts trying to deliver a truly revolutionary mining system that is not only economical but also eco-friendly.

Stay tuned for more updates!
copper member
Of course, there was no such thing as X20 algorithm, until now. It is a completely new mining technology developed by Pieta team on the footprints of the X11 algorithm with the purpose to make mining more energy-efficient and cost-effective.

We have already written many articles, explaining the new X20 algorithm, how it works, etc. You can find them here. And if you need more information, feel free to contact the team; we are here to answer your questions.

As for the photos of our mining rigs and solar panels, the same will be released within a period of a few weeks, as the things are still under development.

As you can see, we have already shared the details about our mining contracts and pricing structure, so there should be no doubt about the authenticity of the Pieta ecosystem.

Also, Pieta team is in the process of updating the project whitepaper with the details of our legal status and regulatory norms, so please make sure to check the whitepaper for any of your queries about the legality of the project.

Here is our Legal Document Link: https://pieta.network/Legal-document.pdf

You can also search for the company's tax registration on the Turkish government's website.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
How Pieta is the best mining project for investors to invest in 2019

Yeah, so I clicked "Read More."
So, you're trying to sell Cloud Mining contracts.
No details, no prices, nothing, just buy Pieta tokens first.  Roll Eyes

A look at your White Paper.....

Quote from: WP
Pieta will form partnership with top mining networks such as Bitmain for the development of energy-efficient crypto
mining equipment which will be completely powered by the solar energy produced from our solar farms in Africa.
15% of the ICO funds will be used for this purpose. Pieta’s solar mining rigs could be used for the mining of a
number of top cryptocurrencies including the Pieta coin, BTC (Bitcoin), etc.

Bitmain partnership?
None.
Solar farms in Africa?
None.
X20 algorithm?
What?
Solar mining rigs?
A mining rig is a mining rig. Solar power is solar power.

Quote from: blog
By purchasing mining contracts, you will get access to the Pieta’s cloud mining network with complete crypto mining infrastructure, including modern mining hardware, unlimited solar electricity, hashrate, etc.

Q: Do you have proof of anything, or is this just a scam, selling worthless tokens in the name of "Cloud Mining"?
A: No to the first bit, Yes to the second bit.

copper member

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

I will be back in a little while to explain why this is a complete scam.
Clue #1
There is no such thing as an X20 algorithm.
That trigerred my scam senses as well, even the 100% bonus is crazy if you ask me.
legendary
Can you provide pictures of your minigs rigs and solar panels? I am expecting atleast a warehouse full of rigs to back up your project

If the team are honest, they can always provide photos of their mining rigs and solar panels and give the exact location of this project. It is now very easy to locate a particular place via google map.

Clue #1

Yes, will be waiting the supporting details or your proofs that this is heading to be a complete scam so potential buyers will think twice of spending their money here.

Yes, this is a completely bullshit SCAM from beginning to end.
I am very busy irl at the moment but have partially compiled a Scam Accusation post which I will complete in due course, but I strongly caution would be investors victims to, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES PUT ANY MONEY INTO THIS WITHOUT FULL DUE DILLIGENCE FIRST.

Start by researching the completely fictitious magik "X20 algorithm."

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can you provide pictures of your minigs rigs and solar panels? I am expecting atleast a warehouse full of rigs to back up your project

If the team are honest, they can always provide photos of their mining rigs and solar panels and give the exact location of this project. It is now very easy to locate a particular place via google map.

Clue #1

Yes, will be waiting the supporting details or your proofs that this is heading to be a complete scam so potential buyers will think twice of spending their money here.
legendary

Clue #1
copper member
Pieta Mining Contract Sale With 50% Off To Go Live Soon

copper member
Pieta Mining Contract Sale With 50% Off To Go Live Soon

We are soon going to launch our "Mining Contract Sale" by the end of this month. Miners looking for an affordable and secure way to mine Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies can purchase Pieta Mining contracts at a flat 50% off (for a limited time period).

* Offer exclusive for the Pieta token holders and investors
* 50% discount for limited buyers on a first come first serve basis
* Buy Pieta tokens to purchase Mining Contracts

copper member
Pieta team is all set to release its cloud-based solar mining contract in the next 3-4 weeks. Be Ready, Join Now: https://pieta.network/

copper member
4 Reasons Why You Should Buy Pieta's Mining Contracts

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
copper member
Is it profitable to mine Bitcoin With Cloud Mining Contracts in 2019?

copper member
Mining with Pieta Contracts will be affordable for everyone.
Here’s how

copper member
You will be able to mine your favorite cryptocurrencies with up to 50% less input/energy cost with Pieta Mining Network.
Join Now

copper member

copper member
Here’s why you should buy Pieta tokens during the ICO sale?

copper member
Why you should buy Pieta tokens in ICO (access to Mining Contracts)

copper member
Pieta is all set to launch one of the first truly solar-based crypto-mining ecosystems.
The mining rigs of Pieta Network are customized to work with solar electricity

Pages:
Jump to: