Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 5. (Read 2585 times)

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Will the solar panels be used solely for Block chain purpose or it will be used to generate electricity for homes with less electricity?

This won’t be used for Home based electricity supply as you said only if you wish to use them for that, but basically we are using this panels for blockchain purposes
copper member
One more question?
They have how many stages of IEO and on which exchanges they will go for their IEO?

Our IEO will last for a White In order for us to gain more participants and gain little time to create awareness and spread the word about Pieta.

We have 90,000,000 Tokens available for sale only and you can purchase directly from our website with huge bonuses.

For exchange listings we are listed on P2PB2B currently so all trades should go there
copper member
Pieta is wonderful project as the team is legit and they are hardworking every time they are updating things which is a good thing it shows that they are up to something and we will more likely invest once everything is finished
I have a question how much that will effect electricity?

waiting for Admin reply what he is saying about that let's see.

This will affect the use of Electricity for mining greatly because it reduces cost of huge amount of electrical energy consumption on mining

The X20 System is really improved and way better, you don’t need spend much on electricity to mine since you’ll be using Solar for this
Activity: 45
This is great project and I hope this will an opportunity for all the miners to earn more and they have good returns
What are the alternatives if there is no sun for some days because it totally depends on solar will you be able to run it successfully?
Activity: 41
Will the solar panels be used solely for Block chain purpose or it will be used to generate electricity for homes with less electricity?
Activity: 21
How they will adopt fast track adoption of green Energy Source through solar?
One more question?
They have how many stages of IEO and on which exchanges they will go for their IEO?
Pieta is wonderful project as the team is legit and they are hardworking every time they are updating things which is a good thing it shows that they are up to something and we will more likely invest once everything is finished

waiting for Admin reply what he is saying about that let's see.
Activity: 41
Activity: 21
If this project is from Egypt then in which city you will be implementing this project because as most of the country don’t have resources so may I know in which city you will be implementing?
Can you guide me how the platform works and how the mining actually works and what is the minimum requirements and investment can you guide me on this?
copper member
P2PB2B opens the doors for the Pieta token Trading! Join and enjoy

copper member
Pieta Ecosystem is Doing Exactly what it Promised

copper member
You might be wondering about the profit structure of the pieta ecosystem, don't worry about it. We've made the teaser of pieta ecosystem which includes information regarding the investments and profit structure of pieta ecosystem.

Activity: 3
i have seen in some of the post that pieta is listed on p2pb2b exchange is that true because it's very quiet reputable exchange as far i know and it has good volume i am going to search regarding this matter let's see

yes that's true i have seen it also and i have contact p2pb2b as well and it will be uploaded on their website as well so i hope you are in safe hands
Activity: 5
i have seen in some of the post that pieta is listed on p2pb2b exchange is that true because it's very quiet reputable exchange as far i know and it has good volume i am going to search regarding this matter let's see
Activity: 5
i have a question regarding mining what will be return on investment and is there any refund policy if any body want to withdraw the funds and how long it take to withdraw funds
Pages:
Jump to: