Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End) - page 8. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The technology is on the new X20 algorithm which reduces energy consumption in blockchain mining , this will keep the mining equipment cooler but will that be cost effective also?
Activity: 45
i have seen the technology that pieta is the world’s first blockchain project that aims to minimize the cost of cryptocurrency mining and make it more accessible and environment-friendly.but i dunno how they will implement the technology and where they will implement it
copper member
Activity: 143
The final public ICO sale of Pieta token is going to end on 15th November 2019. We are already near to achieving our target investment for the platform.

It's on to you to join this revolution before it's too late.

copper member
Activity: 143
Pieta Mining Platform Will Be Ready in November, Our Developers are hardly working on it

Activity: 46
Is the team from Saudia because the Investor and Founder is from Saudia Arabia. If they create energy through oil it will be even great.

Do you mean getting electricity from oil for mining?

This is the stupidest thought I've read anywhere.
Activity: 59
Has more than 300 investors already taken part in the ICO? What are the stages of a token price rise during an ICO?

Have you had a private sale?
Activity: 67
Why is your company not verified on the tracker?

https://icobazaar.com/v2/pieta-1#ico-profile

How much money did you raise on an ICO?

Now only the preliminary sale is completed.

ICO will last more than 87 days. Therefore, the exact amount of attracted investments is still impossible to name.
Activity: 59
Why is your company not verified on the tracker?

https://icobazaar.com/v2/pieta-1#ico-profile

How much money did you raise on an ICO?
Activity: 87
Have you already started building Solar Plants For Poor People In Africa?

Are these unprofitable enterprises?
Activity: 97
Do you accept only BTC and Dogecoin?

Why such a strange decision?

How much did you manage to attract investment in Dogecoin cryptocurrency?
Activity: 93
You indicate that the Pieta token is one of the most anticipated tokens of the year. What is the potential return on investment in Pieta tokens?
Activity: 96
Do you have a video explaining what key features your blockchain will have?

I do not really understand why your blockchain is better than competitors
Activity: 105
How will miners using alternative energy sources be encouraged?

Is it written somehow in the blockchain or will it be a one-time reward?
Activity: 99
Is the main goal of your blockchain caring for the environment?

Do you think people care about this? Speed and low cost of transactions are important for people
Localbitcoin must of bitcoin and crypto holders are from Africa because their own fiat currency is down so they are holding altcoins.
Activity: 41
Yeah well so because Ghana is looking for great opportunities like that. Because onetime it is open so their rules against blockchain is good as compare to other countries.
But I think Ghana is best option in Africa this is an opportunity.
Activity: 41
Is the team from Saudia because the Investor and Founder is from Saudia Arabia. If they create energy through oil it will be even great.
It’s X20 Blockchain which is better than every exist platform. So I am waiting for the blockchain I will sure to go with it.
Haha yeah this is right. But which blockchain technology they will use.
Pages:
Jump to: