Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 3. (Read 33535 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Global Reit looks good and developments that are able to break the market. The market gives him the opportunity to survive and grow fast. Bro and Gret certainly have a large and valuable community.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello, I've been in Crypto since latter part of last year, and have almost 30 diversified holdings, and, I'm in the U.S. How can someone get involved with your opportunity from U.S.? thanks for any input
Activity: 29
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
What is the difference between Gret and Grem tokens? I got a Grem tokens for bounty without going through the KYC procedure. To get Gret tokens i need to pass KYC?

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I also have Grem tokens

i don't think it's like that, for bounty campaign participants get grem tokens, and the price is much smaller than gret token. and i got it by verifying the kyc first. but until now there are no exchangers for trading
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
wow. it looks very cool. in your road map it is written that in July there were dividend payments. can i find out more? How long will you pay dividends and how much?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
What is the difference between Gret and Grem tokens? I got a Grem tokens for bounty without going through the KYC procedure. To get Gret tokens i need to pass KYC?

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I also have Grem tokens
Activity: 1050
BIB Exchange
I can't log in to wallet.globalreit.io  for the second day due to Captcha problem.  Wher the Captcha must appear this text shows - ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for key site. Anyone else having this problem?
Just checked, I'm fine, Capcha works. Try running in a new browser or cleaning up the cache, but gently with clearing the cache, all logins and passwords will be reset and you will need to enter their passwords.
Activity: 34
Hi, everyone!
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
Activity: 124
i understand i need to put first ether in my global reit wallet to be able to withdraw grem and gret ? or does it use the ether in mew wallet
Activity: 148
It will be hard to estimate a fair price for GREM until GRET discloses the usual information that would make it possible to value it in a similar way to typical  REITs.
Activity: 132
Can i hold my tokens in my ethereum wallet and receive dividends or do I need to transfer them to the globalreit wallet?
Activity: 132
I can't log in to wallet.globalreit.io  for the second day due to Captcha problem.  Wher the Captcha must appear this text shows - ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for key site. Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 62
Hello admins. The captcha on www.wallet.globalreit.io is not working - and there for making it impossible to log in. Lats I logged in yesterday and everything was OK.
Activity: 434
You guys, is there a YouTube video anywhere – explaining how this project works and stuff like that? I like my information to be animated for some reason – better comprehension this way – please can you give me a link?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Global Reit running their business on very competitive market where already exists: Propy, Atlant, LATOKEN (LA), Real, Rex, and a lot of others with lower market cup. But investors decided to put 14mln in Global Reit idea, people wants to get passive income, this is the core idea of G. Reit roadmap. 1st dividend distribution and Hotel acquisition should be done before August 2018, are they already finished with this deal?
yes this project is good then other currently in the market
it just need time to make progress
14 million $ is good money that raised in Global Reit ICO
some people are hyper for selling their GREM tokens
but i think hold of GREM tokens could gives great profit in the future
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I want sell my grem.

7k grem  100usd

If want pm me.

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Global Reit running their business on very competitive market where already exists: Propy, Atlant, LATOKEN (LA), Real, Rex, and a lot of others with lower market cup. But investors decided to put 14mln in Global Reit idea, people wants to get passive income, this is the core idea of G. Reit roadmap. 1st dividend distribution and Hotel acquisition should be done before August 2018, are they already finished with this deal?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It sounds very self-confident, but now there are many similar projects. And then what is your advantage over other competitors? How does blockchain work for this? There have been a lot of Scam projects lately, so I'm so skeptical.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My Wife was looking into REITS but her father who is an estate agent said many of the REIT sites are scammy and not to be trusted. I do hope now that with blockchain technology, things are more apparent that we might see some good business practice in this field of fractional real estate ownership. I would like to see how this goes and want to try and see if I can invest a little for her as this field of business is very promising if it is executed correctly and it is not a scam that is.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
what's going on with this project? admins have been AWOL, for like 3 days without any communication.. No updates on what's happening behind the scenes.. a little confused here!

Hello friend. Do not worry. What happened was after the end of bounties and ICOs, Global REIT decided to take over all the community management from Amazix, so the old mods and managers handed over all of their work. I did not know this was how it worked with some projects so I also got confused.

Unfortunately this means the threads on bitcointalk are no longer watched but supporters are always updating.

The good news is Telegram still active, just new mods and admins. I actually just finally got a PM from Telegram admin in Global REIT who promises tokens are still being distributed. So we just have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: