Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 4. (Read 33535 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
what's going on with this project? admins have been AWOL, for like 3 days without any communication.. No updates on what's happening behind the scenes.. a little confused here!
Activity: 35
What are the use of grem? I know gret was the token in ICO.
Kindly explain what the use of this Grem!! Don't tell me to read the white paper!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
The real estate market is always going to grow at some point, so using the blockchain in order to build assets and a portfolio is a good idea. Whether or not this is the opportunity for you remains to be seen since it depends on where the parent company is planning on investing the money as to whether or not this all works.

ico is over, and indeed like you say. the real estate market will always be in demand, i am sure that in the future this project will always grow. we can buy the token later when listing on the market. for now still waiting for announcement from dev
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
The real estate market is always going to grow at some point, so using the blockchain in order to build assets and a portfolio is a good idea. Whether or not this is the opportunity for you remains to be seen since it depends on where the parent company is planning on investing the money as to whether or not this all works.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
So I see there is an unofficial listing. I see the Telegram admin always telling people that tokens will be distributed. Can anyone here please tell me if they have as a bounty participant, received any of their tokens? And also if you received July dividends? I am trying to get an answer in Telegram but I am always told that the team will get back to me.

Hope some of you can share your experience because I am only waiting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
What is the difference between Gret and Grem tokens? I got a Grem tokens for bounty without going through the KYC procedure. To get Gret tokens i need to pass KYC?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If there are already knows when this project plan listing their token in the official market? because I see in the Forkdelta price is indeed still very far from our expectations.
It looks like for the near future there is no news about it hopefully in the future there is immediate Word from the project team about the exchange plans for a Token Global Reit.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If there are already knows when this project plan listing their token in the official market? because I see in the Forkdelta price is indeed still very far from our expectations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
the distribution was implemented and become the great question of the moment is why there are 2 different Token? If the value will be the same when later in the exchange?
I hope that everything will run smoothly for distribution and hopefully it won't matter about the 2 tokens, and hope the team will also provide an explanation of the 2 tokens.
maybe 2 different tokens and are accepted for participants and investors with different tokens, and hopefully for the token price it is not too much difference so the results are still satisfying.
It looks like the token already registered at forkdelta, and its prices are usually low. so in my opinion it's better to wait the official market. I am sure this token has a very high value.

Congratulations for participants who have pocketed tokens from Global Reit and hopefully in the market they are able to compete with other coins and have better value.
Activity: 126
the distribution was implemented and become the great question of the moment is why there are 2 different Token? If the value will be the same when later in the exchange?
I hope that everything will run smoothly for distribution and hopefully it won't matter about the 2 tokens, and hope the team will also provide an explanation of the 2 tokens.
maybe 2 different tokens and are accepted for participants and investors with different tokens, and hopefully for the token price it is not too much difference so the results are still satisfying.
It looks like the token already registered at forkdelta, and its prices are usually low. so in my opinion it's better to wait the official market. I am sure this token has a very high value.
Activity: 249
Activity: 126
Global REIT is the first Blockchain-based REVI-Compliant REIT launched on the market. this is a great platform that will provide many benefits to crypto users or investors who seek stable dividends on a monthly basis and try to invest in real estate assets using crypto currencies
Activity: 560
Activity: 406
It seems like there are 2 kinds of Tokens and to my knowledge the price different between Grem with Gret but certainly we look for more later time already listing on the market or wait for a description of the team project.
Activity: 518
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Guys, this is not a scam. They are real business. Plus, AmaZix only work with companies after they've completed a through due dilligence.

I think nobody didn't specify that Global Reit is scam, many people are anxiously waiting for the updates from the company when they are going to unlock the tokens?
yes we all are waiting for the update specially for token distribution and bounty also
but the project is already behind from schedule
i applied for the KYC but not yet approved
how much time Globel Reit team takes more for distribution of tokens Huh

Yes,,, no one is saying for one moment that Global REIT is a scam. If they were, they would just have quietly gone by now and we would be seeing quiet Telegram admins.

Amazix did their job well, as usual, now that they ended their services, the project just looks so completely unprofessional. They should not have asked Amazix to go. They are not replying here anymore. When they reply in Telegram it is not certain answers, and they always say they will get back to us with answers when they should be knowing the basic simple answers.

Everything is behind schedule. They also need to respond on why they need KYC from bounty hunters when earlier they said they did not.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

maybe can buy or sell Grem there https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa28aed076ee69fc20b3fa1917aa0928291cfdeee-ETH.
Activity: 854
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
If you read Telegram and this thread carefully, you would understand that the bounty has long since ended. You're a little late.
This project has been completed and now is just wait for distribution to participants of the bounty and I hope the distribution can be immediately implemented.
Yes, until the current distribution has yet to take place and the participants are still patiently waiting for him to hopefully soon there's good news from the project team about it.

Whether they distributed to the Investors who invested at the time of ICO maybe they are taking time because they are very busy in progressing the developments what they planned in the roadmap. Until we get an update from the company we cannot conclude anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
If you read Telegram and this thread carefully, you would understand that the bounty has long since ended. You're a little late.
This project has been completed and now is just wait for distribution to participants of the bounty and I hope the distribution can be immediately implemented.
Yes, until the current distribution has yet to take place and the participants are still patiently waiting for him to hopefully soon there's good news from the project team about it.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: