Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 73. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Child? Please old man.  Roll Eyes  Seems other than yourself and possibly another no one really gives a shit. What can you do? Go back to February and make a change? Keep dwelling on that crap? I'm not. Hopefully they get this coin moving in the right direction. Who knows then you can sell your bags.  Cheesy
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.

Trolling much? So far other than deleted threads of most likely trolly bs it is a very good looking coin. Would you keep shit scattered in your front porch? I wouldn't and I for one am glad they didnt leave troll shit posts on their main ann tread.

Listen child. You probably bought some coins and want them to go to the moon and thats totally fine. Nevertheless it cant hurt to mention what they did to the old thread - deleting every single post. I doubt you have read or remember the old thread otherwise you wouldnt write such bs, as people were asking legitimate questions beside the usual trash that is part of every thread on BCT. Or have you?

Wht happened back in feb is part of this coin. If you dont like it, go tell someone who cares.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are online wallets like the Gatekeeper safe? I've heard of other online wallets getting hacked. Also does it stake coins too? I don't think I've ever heard of an online wallet that stakes coins.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Looks like some are trying to score cheap coins. That a good sign to buy actually. Some group is trying to buy in cheap so they can dump out when it goes higher again.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Looks like a good project to be part of. I see nothing negative in the code or it's planned releases. I'm in.  Cool
Activity: 210
Living the dream
It's most likely these trolling guys on on another "hot" coin and see a threat to "their" project or are trying to accumulate at a cheaper rate by panicking some holders into selling into their lower buy orders. So just ignore them. The Dev's tech and releases will speak for it's self not some troll garbage.
I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.

Trolling much? So far other than deleted threads of most likely trolly bs it is a very good looking coin. Would you keep shit scattered in your front porch? I wouldn't and I for one am glad they didnt leave troll shit posts on their main ann tread.
Gatekeeper sounds great. If it works as it should it will be real bullish for GridPay.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
really2 awesme . but i dont see community active in here  Sad

there is no community. They deleted every single post in the thread as people were very critical (mildly speaking) and closed the thread.

Omg , i should say this is another SHIT
I like what i see so far. Nice looking road map and coming developments. This coin has real potential for growth. I'm thinking short term in the 200ks. 
what happened to the old thread?

this is the old thread, they deleted every post.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Screenshots look nice, features even better. I'll accept the risk and buy some before this goes public.
Activity: 197
what happened to the old thread?

there is no community. They deleted every single post in the thread as people were very critical (mildly speaking) and closed the thread.
Activity: 48
 On CCex - GRID is going to be making another run. can get them cheap right now.
Activity: 134
Thanks for the information. It sounds great. Can't wait to see it in action.
Activity: 10

- Client Side AES-256 Encryption
- Deposit, Withdraw, 2-FA Authentication

Please explain, show screenshots.

Thanks.

The client side AES-256 encryption is written in javascript on the node.js framework. We make use of the Stanford Javascript Crypto Library heavily and the code will be made available at a later date. For the moment, we have spent alot of time writing this so we're not giving this out to the public domain just yet.

Deposit Withdraw can be seen in these set of screenshots http://imgur.com/21yBG3t,tzfj5j8,tFGpZPs,7poXyLB,HJwvjRB,QEyYt37,ybpH6Q3,TBBhVmI#0

2-FA can be seen http://imgur.com/Sj0FJ9X
legendary
Activity: 1456

- Client Side AES-256 Encryption
- Deposit, Withdraw, 2-FA Authentication

Please explain, show screenshots.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1162