Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 72. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Price has dipped. Might be a good time to accumulate it. I hear splashing sounds in the distance. Smiley

You might be on to something. That volume is looking real nice. I'm grabbing up some more before it goes crazy.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I just bought more at 38k!  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Will the gatekeeper web wallet have an API from the beginning or any plan on adding one?

The API is part of the development process, we have chosen to leave it out from the beta, but will be launching it very soon after.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Will the gatekeeper web wallet have an API from the beginning or any plan on adding one?
Got to get them all!
Price has dipped. Might be a good time to accumulate it. I hear splashing sounds in the distance. Smiley
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I see NFC in thread title. Will that be be functional when the mobile wallets release? Many have tried but so far none I have seen do it.  Huh

NFC is something that will be a modular upgrade to the platform after the beta release. Using NFC on web applications is quite a new technology and is currently in its infancy. However, this is something we have catered to by using node.js which we believe is the future in cross platform development.

We already have two prototypes for the NFC function.

1. Requires an abstraction layer which runs native on each platform and interfaces via http requests through our web api to conduct NFC payments.

2. NFC built directly into the Gatekeeper with no abstraction layer. This method uses an early NFC js library allowing web apps to interface with NFC hardware.

Both approaches will achieve the desired result, but we are trying to avoid fragmentation of code and at this point the latter solution seems to be a better long term solution.

If it works out as you describe it will be a watershed moment as no coin has it going like that. I am watching this and getting good vibes. Keep up the good work. 
I see NFC in thread title. Will that be be functional when the mobile wallets release? Many have tried but so far none I have seen do it.  Huh

NFC is something that will be a modular upgrade to the platform after the beta release. Using NFC on web applications is quite a new technology and is currently in its infancy. However, this is something we have catered to by using node.js which we believe is the future in cross platform development.

We already have two prototypes for the NFC function.

1. Requires an abstraction layer which runs native on each platform and interfaces via http requests through our web api to conduct NFC payments.

2. NFC built directly into the Gatekeeper with no abstraction layer. This method uses an early NFC js library allowing web apps to interface with NFC hardware.

Both approaches will achieve the desired result, but we are trying to avoid fragmentation of code and at this point the latter solution seems to be a better long term solution.

What devices will be supported for "mobile devices on the go" part of the road map? Will things like Fit Bit and Apple watch be supported as well as phones and tablets?

Our goal is to develop a cross platform system that will utilise what hardware is available. Obviously not all devices have NFC so for the ones that don't, this feature will not be available.

The gate keeper is built ground up to be modular. whilst the use cases for fitbit and other health tracking devices are possible, they're not something we consider viable. However, Smart devices like Apple Watch and Samsung Gear are viable and our platform is able to run on those devices.

Activity: 476
Activity: 47
Some pretty nice volume the last few days. Bullish outlook if things deliver.
Activity: 138
Activity: 154
What devices will be supported for "mobile devices on the go" part of the road map? Will things like Fit Bit and Apple watch be supported as well as phones and tablets?
Got to get them all!
I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.
stupid  Cheesy, u jump here & fudding,dump fool
hmm they didnt, i saw earlier ,i cant post in gridpay thread

Yeah it was a locked thread for a while. I doubt posts where deleted when they couldn't be posted up.
Activity: 30
Looks like the coin has life still. Dev, what was this insurance fund about?

Yes please do tell. That could really be a game changer if it works like I think it will. No one has that.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.
stupid  Cheesy, u jump here & fudding,dump fool
hmm they didnt, i saw earlier ,i cant post in gridpay thread
Activity: 392
Looks like the coin has life still. Dev, what was this insurance fund about?
Well said GridPay. I'd rather you put your efforts to developing great things for the coin than battling trolls and fudsters.
really2 awesme . but i dont see community active in here  Sad

there is no community. They deleted every single post in the thread as people were very critical (mildly speaking) and closed the thread.

The previous 'thread' was actually the same one. We locked it because we don't feel the need to have to respond to what seemed like a professional fud team showing up and working shifts. Mildly speaking is a severe understatement, we would rather not have to defend ourselves and work diligently at our own pace developing and releasing material than spend precious time defending against speculative fud.

Activity: 398
Child? Please old man.  Roll Eyes  Seems other than yourself and possibly another no one really gives a shit. What can you do? Go back to February and make a change? Keep dwelling on that crap? I'm not. Hopefully they get this coin moving in the right direction. Who knows then you can sell your bags.  Cheesy

Totally up to you what you do. Dont call people trolls though just because they are not hyping a coin and have some critical words to say.

Anyway I have said what I wanted to say and wont comment anymore on this, good luck with this coin.
Now now play nice children. This is a clean and civil thread and we would like to see it stay that way.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: