Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 20. (Read 56801 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Any simple interest calculator can tell you how long it takes to earn Y starting with X at Z%.

I deposit 0.1btc increments, the earnings are far, far in excess of anything you could make doing faucets all day long i.e. wasting your time.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Is it worth investing in if one has small amounts of coin? I am hitting the faucets at the moment untill i reach 0.20 BTC or so and then i plan to put it in HAOBTC wallet and see how it grows. Dunno...how much time would it take to grow to 0.50 or 1 BTC?  Few years? Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
So far so good. Got my first months deposit for 1 month of the financing option, and I'm pleased with the "high interest savings" it brings.  Seems like as mentioned above the mining operation is going well with their cheap hydrostation for power so the next few months at the least still look good!
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Am new here, is it worth investing in

So far, HaoBTC is quite reliable. It is supported by the mining operation of HaoBTC. Their miners are still working.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Am new here, is it worth investing in
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
it will increase if you add to the principle.

Icon

Of course it will.

If you have sufficient principle the actual hourly interest will increase.  At the time I had over 8 BTC, and this was when the interest rate was at 6%.  The accrued hourly interest amount would increase a few satoshis a day without me touching the principle.  It compounded hourly.

edit: accrued amount, not rate.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
it will increase if you add to the principle.

Icon
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

3% is better than nothin. Smiley

Is there any compounding or the 3% interest are tied to the capital only?

Principle only, I sent .1 BTC and watched each hour same amount, it does not compound each hour Sad

Icon

You may need to watch it longer, or have a higher balance.  I have seen the paid interest amount increase consistently.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

Principle only, I sent .1 BTC and watched each hour same amount, it does not compound each hour Sad

Icon
legendary
Activity: 1274
It compounds hourly I believe, so it really is better than nothing.  I earn as much monthly here as my "dust miners" earn from kano.is.  Every little bit adds up...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Wallet interest rate down from 8% to 6% and 3% on January 4
Finance is stable. Invest at least 10BTC for at least a month. Interest rate from 12% to 15.58% per annum. The longer you hold the larger interest.
HaoBTC no longer wants the hot capital.

Wait, wait, whats the difference between wallet interest rate and interest rate. Is it like savings and deposit accounts? One gets locked in for a period of time and the other does not.
The only difference is the required amount of Bitcoin put on each of the wallet. The normal wallet can be any amount, but the interest payments are unfrozen on the beginning of each month, no difference from finance one!

You can withdraw from the wallet at any time and NOT lose any interest. With finance, you can't. That is a HUGE difference.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Finance is stable. Invest at least 10BTC for at least a month. Interest rate from 12% to 15.58% per annum. The longer you hold the larger interest.

Wait, wait, whats the difference between wallet interest rate and interest rate. Is it like savings and deposit accounts? One gets locked in for a period of time and the other does not.
The only difference is the required amount of Bitcoin put on each of the wallet. The normal wallet can be any amount, but the interest payments are unfrozen on the beginning of each month, no difference from finance one!
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Scheduled maintenance announcement:
A scheduled maintenance break will take place on:
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 from 07:00 am to 09:00 am, Beijing Time
During these two hours, the HaoBTC platform, i.e. haobtc.com, will be unavailable.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Yes.
Wallet allows you to invest the short-term (Wallet) and long-term (Finance) funds.
In the case of Finance you can withdraw funds at any time, but then you lose interest. So you should think about them as of deposit.
In the case of the wallet is simply a liquid savings.
legendary
Activity: 1652
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1652
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
What s the current APR? What do you guys get now compared to about 3 months ago? As far as I understand, their interest rate s been going down constantly.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
How much is the hourly dividend pay rate per btc actually?

thanks

YourApr/8760=InterestPerHour

Why the variable 8760?

Because he asked for the hourly dividend rate. There are 8760 hours in a year. Therefore, an hour is 1/8760 of the APR (as that's annual).
Althoug it is claiming that, we can only make the interest payment available for withdral on the first day of every month. If we do the withdawal in the middle of the month, we will lose the incremented interest. What is the difference of monthly interest?

I am not totally sure, to be honest, within the last month while all these updates started coming up about how interest is accrued and the interest rate going down, I got pretty confused about how it works and decided to pull my coins out.  I think I will wait for a little better understanding of the new rules before reloading my account.
legendary
Activity: 1218
How much is the hourly dividend pay rate per btc actually?

thanks

YourApr/8760=InterestPerHour

Why the variable 8760?

Because he asked for the hourly dividend rate. There are 8760 hours in a year. Therefore, an hour is 1/8760 of the APR (as that's annual).
Althoug it is claiming that, we can only make the interest payment available for withdral on the first day of every month. If we do the withdawal in the middle of the month, we will lose the incremented interest. What is the difference of monthly interest?
Pages:
Jump to: