Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 56. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I understood that the service of a smart contract is entirely owned by Edgecoin. How will the payment for support of such contract take place during the year? Can this information be stored on a removable source?
Activity: 140
It was about presenting a smart contract service. Additional testing must be done to identify the student or member of the system. I think we'll appreciate that very soon. Very interesting project ICO.
I want to understand what is happening with the project now. I waited for the presentation of the service, but it was delayed. What is it related to? I thought that work on this was related to the team that was working on the development of the project since the start of ICO.
Activity: 104
Joakim Holmer can bring this project closer to a new audience of participants. The opinion of such an expert is important for investors. In which region do you want to get maximum support with its help?
Activity: 139
I think that in the near future this possibility to keep the documentation will be used in many areas of human life. But whether people will start using tokens to pay for tuition depends on Edgecoin. They're innovators.
Activity: 147
Such wide application of smart contract is very good for those who will look for a job. But it will not be immediately. It is necessary to provide quality e-education, and only in consequence to talk about addition of new possibilities for smart contract.
Activity: 104
I think it is necessary to communicate with the representatives of the employment companies to participate in your system. In order for such participants to be able to leave the data on the previous experience in the smart contract.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
It is very interesting to know how the number of investors has increased over the last few days. I think that the emergence of new consultants could increase the interest in this project. After all, the ethics of people have a lot of experience in the field of promotion ICO.
Activity: 134
Many countries should become parties to this system to increase student employment opportunities according to smart-contract information. I think it will bring a positive result. I would like to see this in the near future. Edgecoin chose the right direction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
South-East Asia is very interested in improving the quality of e-learning. If Edgecoin can also guarantee the safe storage of documents, it will be able to take a worthy place among the platforms that provide educational courses.
I see that the project can attract a very large number of students to one basic platform. Will a program be created to select courses on this platform, which will indicate the most demanded professions in the labor market in a particular region? Was this question discussed with recruitment companies?

This is not available in the technical documentation provided on the website. It is possible that after updating the white Paper we will know it for sure. Such a solution would help employ many students.
Activity: 135
I see that the project can attract a very large number of students to one basic platform. Will a program be created to select courses on this platform, which will indicate the most demanded professions in the labor market in a particular region? Was this question discussed with recruitment companies?
Activity: 125
The work does not stand still, but there will be no quick proof. Time is there to decide. But the fees show that there are investors who trust the team. Such a system is important for the development of education in remote regions. I hope the students will support her.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
A great team is now assembled. Which will soon show us the results of its work. Everyone is waiting for such tests. I will follow you on social networks. I need to get proof that the project is alive.
Activity: 141
Support of all system participants is important. I am sure that the project will be able to find enough support to realize their ideas. Now you have already collected the amount that you can use to work. If the amount is not collected in the first stage of the ICO, will it be used to continue product development during this period?
Activity: 116
Often, participants are interested in the need to apply ICO blockchain technology. I think this is the most logical application in the field of e-education. But I am interested in how the identification of the student will be conducted at a distance and what documents are needed for this?

In the article, the developers said that the smart contract is developed in conjunction with the identification program. After all without it there is no essence of confirmation through blockchain. I think so.
Activity: 136
Often, participants are interested in the need to apply ICO blockchain technology. I think this is the most logical application in the field of e-education. But I am interested in how the identification of the student will be conducted at a distance and what documents are needed for this?
Activity: 111
I think the system team together with the pedagogical structure of the universities will be able to solve the issue with the language of teaching. On new courses that have the skills to provide such education in an electronic way of learning.
Agree with that. I think there's a little more time before we can decide. ICO offers a good solution for students to receive education about which they really dreamed. Without moving to another place of residence and additional expenses which are connected with it.
Of course it looks like that. But in practice, some difficulties may arise. For example, the language barrier if the work of universities to translate the technical and literary base is not well done.
Activity: 139
I have been following this project for a long time and I look forward to seeing the practical application of the smart contract. Is it possible that the team presents this contract to the university leadership?
Pages:
Jump to: