Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 55. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Of course, data transfer from universities should be fast and high-quality. I think that this can be achieved with the help of new technologies.  Only through this it is possible to get high-quality e-education.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
How the optical recognition software principle will be applied. Do you need special equipment? Or does this part concern the university base? This will certainly be a very interesting example of digital technologies in the blockchain system.
Activity: 152
! Edgecoin integrated payment Dapp.!  I would like to receive a more detailed answer about how this works in practice. Do you act as a provider of training content? How will the cost be calculated?
Activity: 156
"Issuance of educational documents on the Blockchain. Validation and re-validation of new and existing documents with integrated optical recognition software."

I would like to clarify how it will be possible to enter data on the old educational certificate in your smart contract? Will this be done by the university on my request?
Activity: 148
Now I have become more clear about how this work will look. I hope that the demo version of the smart contract will be shown soon. But it is not entirely clear to me that we will be able to test in this case.
Activity: 164
Very interesting concept for education. Documents that will never be lost and always at hand. I think it will be used more and more. With any device you can access the system interface and this is also a great advantage.
Activity: 141
Issuance of educational documents on the Blockchain. Validation and re-validation of new and existing documents with integrated optical recognition software. (www.edgecoin.io)

These opportunities will be definitely a novelty in the field of education, and in the network blockchain too.
This principle of Edgecoin will significantly reduce capital costs and provide an unprecedented level of integration with other applications. All the work of the team is directed to it. I'm glad to see that.
Activity: 130
Issuance of educational documents on the Blockchain. Validation and re-validation of new and existing documents with integrated optical recognition software. (www.edgecoin.io)

These opportunities will be definitely a novelty in the field of education, and in the network blockchain too.
Activity: 149
I saw the updated information on the site about possible applications of the initial products with which it will be possible to work in the system Edgecoin. This is a pretty interesting use. Smiley
The project representatives promise an accessible interface on the main platforms and access to smart contracts without digital signatures. How will it work? I do not understand the part that confirms the identity without an electronic signature.
Activity: 107
I saw the updated information on the site about possible applications of the initial products with which it will be possible to work in the system Edgecoin. This is a pretty interesting use. Smiley
Activity: 142
I would like to see the application of such technology in all companies that work with document circulation. I think that Edgecoin will be able to convince many directions of its need in the market of services.
Activity: 133
Are you going to create a platform together with the developers on the part of the universities? What obligations will you have in front of universities? This is discussed at the stage of the cooperation negotiations.
Activity: 74
I learned that Northstar College partnerships include: Macmillan, National Geographic Learning and Oxford University Press. It is very interesting to know that electronic courses in the Edgecoin system will be provided in English.
Universities should decide this. They will provide the material base and preparation of the lecture material. I think there will be a choice, because not all students speak English. It is possible that some of the courses will be with such requirements.
Activity: 129
The task of the project is to create the possibility of transmitting information. I think that the quality of the transmitted information also depends on the possibilities of the universities. Are there any standards that the courses should take in order to participate in the system?
Activity: 138
All the work that is done with the students will be determined directly by the universities. Any registration points are related only to the decision of the course management. That's quite logical.
Activity: 139
Can you find out how the work will be done to create basic platforms for single courses rather than universities? Should the courses be created separately or will it be a grouped job that you will connect for better student access?
Activity: 139
What is the situation with the involvement of students from India in your system? I am sure that the success of your project is important to them. How many students have already agreed to participate in testing the system? Already have the first steps to building basic platforms?
Activity: 151
I will wait for the development of negotiations with the partners of this system. Of course a lot of work is planned. Even there are agreements with the courses. But I would like to see on your list a university with a lot of students. This is going to be a terrific event.
Activity: 138
The project is good, but I do not understand how many countries are ready to participate in this system. It is a question of the whole south-eastern region of Asia. Which countries are willing to support this system officially? Is there a result of negotiations?
Activity: 135
I understood that the service of a smart contract is entirely owned by Edgecoin. How will the payment for support of such contract take place during the year? Can this information be stored on a removable source?
"Students can see and manage their academic development or the whole career in their Edgecoin based smart contract (online and/or stored on a secure device) that was provided by their university at the beginning of their studies."
I understand it as a different storage option.
Pages:
Jump to: