Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 57. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
The value of the token after entering the stock exchange I think can change significantly after the presentation of the system in universities. I hope it will be profitable. I'm personally interested in that.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
The idea is quite new for a quick implementation, on this and there is a delay in submitting to the universal review of the smart contract in which we could see the idea of the project ICO. But I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 140
Agree with that. I think there's a little more time before we can decide. ICO offers a good solution for students to receive education about which they really dreamed. Without moving to another place of residence and additional expenses which are connected with it.
Activity: 170
It's time to create electronic certificates. There were no such proposals in the ICO environment. You can still wait and look at the provided version. I think it's going to be all right.
Activity: 83
Of course, assistance in obtaining affordable education should be organized at another level. Now we need to talk about the work of the system, which uses advanced technologies and wants to unite a large educational structure about a single whole.
Activity: 127
In India, the widespread use of e-education is associated with a large number of students per institution. Part of the population, which has a low income, is also interested in such courses. Will the state or some funds allocate funds for more accessible education in the region?
I think that this situation exists not only in India, but in all regions with high population density and low social development. The assistance will be rendered as it seems to me on the fact of creation of such system.
Activity: 146
In India, the widespread use of e-education is associated with a large number of students per institution. Part of the population, which has a low income, is also interested in such courses. Will the state or some funds allocate funds for more accessible education in the region?
Activity: 187
The issue of payment for the use of the Edgecoin system was heard in social networks. As far as I understand the universities will pay for such services. I think that the amount for universities should not be high, because this fee can increase the cost of education for students.
Activity: 149
I think it will take some time for new consultants to draw the attention of new participants to this project. This may be after a closed test of the smart-contract. I mean the representation of the partnership.
Activity: 179
How does the work in India develop? At the outset, the project was about to start its work in this country. But I see now the development is underway in several directions, I want to know how will cooperation between universities from different regions be organized?
Activity: 122
On March 28 there will be held a conference that would attract even more attention to the problems of blockchain technologies. I think that this project will be presented at this event in the best way. Now the general question of education and crypto currency has a current basis.

Kambiz Djafari will raise a very symbolic question for this project. As there is an opinion that this project is very slowly developing. The theme of the report is:
Proof-of-Stake will smooth out proof-of-Work.
Activity: 172
On March 28 there will be held a conference that would attract even more attention to the problems of blockchain technologies. I think that this project will be presented at this event in the best way. Now the general question of education and crypto currency has a current basis.
Activity: 152
The use of cryptocurrency should get a good spread in the educational environment. Then it will be quite easy to spread the principle of Edgecoin in universities, which are still skeptical about the use of tokens.
Such solutions can be found at conferences on digital technologies. I saw that the themes of the speakers affected such problems. All participants of recent conferences about blockchain-technologies understand these nuances and think that soon the situation in the world will change.
Yes, such participation is beneficial not only to one project that begins the implementation of the crypto currency. If people start at least partially using the crypto currency for payment, the time of implementation of this method will be reduced.
Activity: 156
Developers say that no additional tokens will be released. If the system gathers a large number of participants, investors will be able to get a good profit from trading on the stock exchange. I think it's a good option.
Activity: 148

Amid the development of crypto currency around the world, I do not think, that this is a problem for students. If the value of the tokens and the cost of using the system are available, it will not cause any hesitation.

Here we are talking about getting profit. It interests investors the most. It is possible to make education accessible at the expense of economy on relocations and service of auditoriums for students. The basic price for an educational course may not change much. That's my opinion.
Activity: 164
Was there a social survey of a larger number of students than the first test to determine the attitude of students in Asia to e-learning courses? Are they ready to use crypto currency for your services?
I am also interested to know the attitude of students to the crypto currency system. After all, the use of this method of payment has not been used for such a wide range of ordinary consumers. There's still work to do.

Amid the development of crypto currency around the world, I do not think, that this is a problem for students. If the value of the tokens and the cost of using the system are available, it will not cause any hesitation.
Activity: 141
Was there a social survey of a larger number of students than the first test to determine the attitude of students in Asia to e-learning courses? Are they ready to use crypto currency for your services?
I am also interested to know the attitude of students to the crypto currency system. After all, the use of this method of payment has not been used for such a wide range of ordinary consumers. There's still work to do.
Activity: 130
Activity: 149
Do you already know about your project in India?
How is the advertising work done in this sector now? After all, the opinion of students is as important for the project as the opinion of universities. Do you already know how many students are possible to attract in 2018?
Activity: 107
It is necessary to help them to take such a step in order to obtain the consent to the partnership from universities. Without financial support, not all courses can afford to spend money on new technological experiments.

It is so. In the distribution of funds received during the sales ICO indicated the amount for both marketing and development of the system. May be a part of the funds will be used for the implementation of the universities platforms that will be part of the Edgecoin system.

The school course of e-learning can support the state program. But also for such organizations want to see the beginning of work on the system. We need a good result. I think that now the Edgecoin team is actively involved in both development and partnership negotiations. This is the only way to get success.
Pages:
Jump to: