Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 60. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
reserving korean translation. PM if required. or [email protected]

"Translations
Please fill out this form if you have translated our Whitepaper, our Website or articles that we have published in one of our channels. No Google Translator! Please make a real translation that makes sense."

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Y-Q1NVtA1lt3uZZz8oXkRYLm973lIMQqUZv4cMufdc
copper member
Activity: 235
reserving korean translation. PM if required. or [email protected]
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I wonder if the platforms will be open in the Southeast Asia region, will students from Eastern Europe be able to participate in this project? In general, the question is about the possibility of students from around the world to use the Edgecoin system after its opening.
Of course this is possible. But in order to accept this method of e-learning, it is necessary to be sure that such a certificate will be accepted by employers in the country, which is interested in it.
Activity: 122
I wonder if the platforms will be open in the Southeast Asia region, will students from Eastern Europe be able to participate in this project? In general, the question is about the possibility of students from around the world to use the Edgecoin system after its opening.
Activity: 172
The use of cryptocurrency should get a good spread in the educational environment. Then it will be quite easy to spread the principle of Edgecoin in universities, which are still skeptical about the use of tokens.
Such solutions can be found at conferences on digital technologies. I saw that the themes of the speakers affected such problems. All participants of recent conferences about blockchain-technologies understand these nuances and think that soon the situation in the world will change.
Activity: 152
The use of cryptocurrency should get a good spread in the educational environment. Then it will be quite easy to spread the principle of Edgecoin in universities, which are still skeptical about the use of tokens.
Activity: 156
It will be very convenient to have a certificate on your smart-contact. Access will be opened by the student to those who need to submit the document. And it won't be important how far this person is. This can help those employees who want to get a job for remote access.
Activity: 148
I did not understand why these consultants came at different times, but it is good to see that with this ICO began to work so many assistants. Now there is an active search of partners, and such participants as Joakim Holmer, can find them.

https://medium.com/@edgecoinblog/welcome-joakim-holmer-to-edgecoin-3d76dd16209b
Activity: 164
Of course all preliminary tests should be specified in the technical documentation of the project. I have not found such details of the work. I think that the intermediate result is not important if it is an agreement with a large university. I'll wait.
Activity: 141
I would like to know from developers whether the Edgecoin system will be launched in Europe? Since I have heard of your registration in Germany, has your team conducted research on the e-learning market in this region?
There is a great demand for electronic courses in the UK. Perhaps in Western Europe there is a very big competition. But it is known to developers. I hope that the Edgecoin system would eventually spread to this continent.

I would like to know the details of the participation of European courses in this testing. Can Germany also be interested in such a system? There are many universities in Europe that are very interesting for students from other countries.
Activity: 130
I see that the project team continues to develop. I would like to wish fastest achievements and presentations. When will I be able to see a list of university partners or courses not listed in the roadmap?
Activity: 149
It is necessary to help them to take such a step in order to obtain the consent to the partnership from universities. Without financial support, not all courses can afford to spend money on new technological experiments.

It is so. In the distribution of funds received during the sales ICO indicated the amount for both marketing and development of the system. May be a part of the funds will be used for the implementation of the universities platforms that will be part of the Edgecoin system.
Activity: 107
It is necessary to help them to take such a step in order to obtain the consent to the partnership from universities. Without financial support, not all courses can afford to spend money on new technological experiments.
Activity: 142
I think that the decision to start work on the project in India will give a good result. This region has become very active in terms of digital technologies. It is possible that blockchain technologies here will develop faster than you can imagine.
Activity: 133
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.
I saw an opinion about the necessity of creation of the project only in interview with new advisers ICO. The other links in more detail indicate the essence of the system and its work. Here's one of them.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=4710def1-a7b6-4cff-a4cf-0f1d91224587

The information is not so much. I will look after the changes. At the moment the information about this ICO is being checked.
https://icoholder.com/en/edgecoin-pre-ico-16031
https://www.trackico.io/ico/edgecoin/#tab-rating
Activity: 74
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.
I saw an opinion about the necessity of creation of the project only in interview with new advisers ICO. The other links in more detail indicate the essence of the system and its work. Here's one of them.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=4710def1-a7b6-4cff-a4cf-0f1d91224587
Activity: 129
I am sure that Edgecoin will work to create the most accessible applications and platforms for learning courses. But what will look like the interface through which the information will be available, I can not imagine. Perhaps there will be a game form of learning, but only for the school curriculum.
This task will be decided by the university. After all, it provides material and base for the creation of e-learning. Would I like to know if Edgecoin company is planning to provide financial support to universities?
ICO representatives said that they would support the courses in creating technical capabilities for the transmission of information through the main platform. But how much money will be allocated this for every university,  I have not seen.
Activity: 138
I am sure that Edgecoin will work to create the most accessible applications and platforms for learning courses. But what will look like the interface through which the information will be available, I can not imagine. Perhaps there will be a game form of learning, but only for the school curriculum.
This task will be decided by the university. After all, it provides material and base for the creation of e-learning. Would I like to know if Edgecoin company is planning to provide financial support to universities?
Activity: 139
Activity: 139
Joakim Holmer became a new member of the Edgecoin project in an advisory role.

https://medium.com/@edgecoinblog/welcome-joakim-holmer-to-edgecoin-3d76dd16209b

Thanks to this adviser to ICO, it is possible to increase the number of informed people in the region, where it is so well known. I want to believe in an immediate result. Perhaps new advisors bring new marketing ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: