Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 63. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
What profit will the company Edgecoin if its structure is one university with an approximate number of students 1500 people? Is it possible to know now these figures to analyze your profitability?
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I think that the provision of certain developments attracts the attention of new experts and they are ready to help this project to find new partners. The whole project is based on such agreements.
Activity: 164
I would like to know from developers whether the Edgecoin system will be launched in Europe? Since I have heard of your registration in Germany, has your team conducted research on the e-learning market in this region?
There is a great demand for electronic courses in the UK. Perhaps in Western Europe there is a very big competition. But it is known to developers. I hope that the Edgecoin system would eventually spread to this continent.
Activity: 141
I would like to know from developers whether the Edgecoin system will be launched in Europe? Since I have heard of your registration in Germany, has your team conducted research on the e-learning market in this region?
Activity: 130
Those universities with which the cooperation negotiations are ready to fully move to such a method of certification? Or is it a question of parallel application of paper versions of diplomas?
That's a good question. I think that such certification will be interesting for all participants of educational process. But students now have to have a choice, as not all universities will use the Edgecoin system.
Activity: 149
The best proof of the good work of this project will be the result of testing the smart contract. Why before time to argue about its cons and pros. I personally wait for the presentation of this service on Friday.
Activity: 107
Teachers and courses must follow certain standards of e-learning. What criteria do you propose for courses and teachers to participate in the Edgecoin system? All those who wish to become your partners cannot.
Activity: 142
New people - new steps in the work of ICO.

“Anders Larsson is one of the biggest names in this business at the time, and we are incredibly excited that he has decided to join us and our vision. He will not only give us further credibility in the sector, but he will help us tremendously in succeeding with our vision of a smarter future built on the blockchain. With his well-known connections in Southeast-Asia Anders Larsson will play a significant role in the future for Edgecoin, and we are all looking forward to working him closely from here on out!”

Kambiz Djafari (Co-Founder Edgecoin)

https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/welcome-anders-larsson-to-edgecoin-db34e143e087
Very good news for all those who have been waiting for developments in the Asian region. I think that his activities in this region will not make us wait long for results. I'll see how things go on here.
This is definitely good news. Such an expert is needed by every ICO team. As much as his choice fell on this project, there is potential. I will be happy to follow developments in the Southeast-Asia.
Activity: 133
I also saw this good news. Selling tokens should go up, but I'd like to study the details of his merits more closely. A lot depends on the team. Soon the presentation is planned. I want to appreciate that.
Activity: 74
A new concept to promote the project to the e-learning market should be proposed now. I see that it is necessary to communicate the possibility of using crypto-currency in this industry to a wide audience of people.
Activity: 129

“Anders Larsson is one of the biggest names in this business at the time, and we are incredibly excited that he has decided to join us and our vision. He will not only give us further credibility in the sector, but he will help us tremendously in succeeding with our vision of a smarter future built on the blockchain. With his well-known connections in Southeast-Asia Anders Larsson will play a significant role in the future for Edgecoin, and we are all looking forward to working him closely from here on out!”

https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/welcome-anders-larsson-to-edgecoin-db34e143e087
Of course you need to involve experienced creators who know a lot about the development and application of blockchain technology. Such experts are needed to work with partners. I will wait for news about cooperation with Asian countries.
Activity: 138
I want to join this bounty. Still have the time?
You have more time. The campaign of generosity will work until the end of ICO sales. The completion date of the ICO is April 6, 2018.
First you need to make a query according to the links for each individual job.

https://www.edgecoin.io/bounties
Activity: 139
The student can manage his academic development with this smart contract, but can not change the information about the received certificate - so I understand? I would like to see the structure of this contract in practice.
Activity: 42
I want to join this bounty. Still have the time?
Activity: 139
I like the project! Are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
The Blockchain chain should guarantee this system the quality of the education received. All certificates that will be stored in smart contracts will be carried out through the main platforms of each university. Such information will be made immediately and without the possibility of its correction in the future.
Activity: 151
I understand that it is early to discuss the cost of your services. But your preliminary calculations should already show how the accrual value formula will work. What costs will the universities incur in this cost line?
I see a simple structure of this system. I got this explanation from the project representatives : Edgecoin works with universities, e-learning platforms and consultants to provide students with the latest technology.
Universities, as partners, should decide on what conditions they will participate in this system. I hope the project team will have a convincing program for universities and teachers. At the beginning of the work the college in Somalia supported this idea. So this system is suitable for students. As the universities answer, we'll soon know.
Activity: 135
How do you plan to limit the free service of smart contracts that started in the product testing phase after you have created the first major platforms in the system? Or is this action for the first participants to remain on a permanent basis?

Very good news for all those who have been waiting for developments in the Asian region. I think that his activities in this region will not make us wait long for results. I'll see how things go on here.

In this interview, he says that this ICO already has finished products that we will soon see. I hope so. I want to move from words to deeds. Can a smart contract be used to store my documents before the system starts?
Activity: 140
If the project brought to the attention of an expert, who occupies the 5th place in the top-list of blockchain-technology advisers, we should study their work more carefully. There is still time to make a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: