Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 61. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The more different items can be found in the Edgecoin system, the more students will be interested in participating in such e-learning. On this right now there is no restriction on offers of partnership with Edgecoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Now it is possible to speak about separate courses which are directed on studying of foreign languages. They are on the list of partners of the project. But I read that the team is negotiating not only with universities, but also with teachers and courses that have sufficient qualifications in the education system.
Activity: 135
All educational courses may be available in this system. I think that the work will first of all be turned to attract the most popular universities, which may interest a large number of students.
Activity: 138
I know one project that also promotes revolution on the market of sexual education based on blockchain with the help of app that is already exists in AppStore and Google Play - Red Lanterns. Do you have smth alike?

I think there will be no separate course of such subject. But in the program of some universities such educational direction exists. Psychology as a speciality can attract such a question of study. This will depend on the universities that take part in the Edgecoin system.
Activity: 266
I know one project that also promotes revolution on the market of sexual education based on blockchain with the help of app that is already exists in AppStore and Google Play - Red Lanterns. Do you have smth alike?
Activity: 140
South-East Asia is actively developing in the direction of crypto-currency. I understand this is about creating your own token, which will be applied as the currency of the region. I think such partners are very important for Edgecoin.
Joakim Holmer became a new member of the Edgecoin project in an advisory role.

https://medium.com/@edgecoinblog/welcome-joakim-holmer-to-edgecoin-3d76dd16209b

This information goes through the updated media channel. I am glad to welcome novelties in all directions of this team. I really like this trend of events. If it goes further, chances to complete the project in time are great.
Activity: 104
" Joakim Holmer - The proven and successful crypto investor and advisor has started his career at Ericsson Group with a passion for communications and new technologies. He quickly climbed the ladder and worked for over 15 years in various technical leadership positions around the world."

Wonderful news. I think it's cool.
Activity: 139
At the moment ICO ratings have not changed much. This is probably due to the timing of sales. After all, Pre-ICO was started at the end of 2017. I would like to believe that in the coming days the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 147
As promised by the developers of this ICO, the week came out very productive. This is not over yet - the presentation of the service will be on Friday. I want to see it. I think that we will be able to evaluate the work and express our opinion.
Activity: 104
I am inspired by the work of this ICO. Joakim Holmer can also influence the opinion of new partners in the field of education and Blokchenj-technology. I think the Edgecoin rating will grow. This should interest investors.
Activity: 103
Activity: 134
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.
You can see the ICO rating in the "References and ratings" list. The investor makes his analysis of the product. Personally, I think a very good description of Edgecoin on the site Coinschedule. This article has opened the project topic as accurately as possible.
Activity: 350
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.

In my opinion, it is not possible to determine the independence of the source of information. But I will repeat that if people like Anders Larsson have paid attention to this ICO, I think that the idea is not bad at its core.
Having good translations is a big problem for e-courses. If Edgecoin together with the courses will help to solve this problem, its value in the market will be high. Now there is such information in plans. We are talking about cooperation with Ednastic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good token
Activity: 135
I saw that the registration of the participants in the program of generosity goes through a branch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387895.300
And in parallel through the links on the site ICO. How to do it correctly? So far the answer is not immediately.

I'll watch the news. Maybe this will show the line of work. While I am satisfied with the progress of the project. We can see how the team works to improve the quality of access to information about their ICO.
Activity: 125
I saw that the registration of the participants in the program of generosity goes through a branch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387895.300
And in parallel through the links on the site ICO. How to do it correctly? So far the answer is not immediately.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I think that now there should be active work in all directions related to this ICO. I will follow the news and draw conclusions. There's not much time. The analysis of the smart-contract will be a starting point for some investors who doubt the choice.
Activity: 141
Will a link be available in your Bounty campaign to view participants and their work online? I would like to know more about what kind of approved version of the work should be for the campaign of generosity.
The site version has recently been updated. Perhaps soon will be made and a link where you can see the work of the participants of generosity. I would like to see it, as the project has been going for quite a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: