Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 2. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty program and do I need to go through KYC to join it?

I think it is still possible to join, join this group and ask there -  https://t.me/CSBounty

Did they announce up until when it will last?

I think they are really flexible with this, maybe they wan't to see how the market will react and the decide.

You're probably right. But then - do they increase the pool?
Activity: 186
Are you planing to partner up with any major players?
Activity: 266
Does Dealjoy have a dedicated marketing team?
Yes.

MARI LUUKKAINEN
Head of Growth

Mari is an ex­per­i­enced, self-taught growth mar­keter. Com­bined 20 years of ex­per­i­ence she's been in­volved in the growth of hun­dreds of cli­ents and web­sites for over 10 years in af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing and an­oth­er 10 years in con­sult­ing. She's ex­per­i­enced in star­tup and crypto space in glob­al growth com­pan­ies like Pax­ful, Yousi­cian, and Deal­Dash. Mari's broad ex­per­i­ence ran­ging from af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing to growth hack­ing and ICOs make her a top pick for the growth cata­lyst of Deal­joy.

MARK VAN STRATUM
Industry Advisor

Mark is an af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing pro­fes­sion­al with a pas­sion for in­nov­at­ive mar­ket­ing solu­tions. Hav­ing been one of the highest earn­ing af­fil­i­ate mar­keters for sev­er­al net­works for years, he brings in an ex­cep­tion­al track re­cord in the af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing in­dustry. In ad­di­tion to his achieve­ments in af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing, Mark is also the founder of the Maltese in­vest­ment fund Van Strat­um Cap­it­al and the au­thor of the in­spir­ing true story ‘Drug of Choice'.

For more information, please visit the Dealjoy website; https://dealjoy.io

Thanks for sharing this info - I hope the team members will become active on the forum as well.

They should definitely be more active on all social media. Users react really good to quality content and feel that the project members interact with them.

I think it is still possible to join, join this group and ask there -  https://t.me/CSBounty

I think they are really flexible with this, maybe they wan't to see how the market will react and the decide.
Yes.

MARI LUUKKAINEN
Head of Growth

Mari is an ex­per­i­enced, self-taught growth mar­keter. Com­bined 20 years of ex­per­i­ence she's been in­volved in the growth of hun­dreds of cli­ents and web­sites for over 10 years in af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing and an­oth­er 10 years in con­sult­ing. She's ex­per­i­enced in star­tup and crypto space in glob­al growth com­pan­ies like Pax­ful, Yousi­cian, and Deal­Dash. Mari's broad ex­per­i­ence ran­ging from af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing to growth hack­ing and ICOs make her a top pick for the growth cata­lyst of Deal­joy.

MARK VAN STRATUM
Industry Advisor

Mark is an af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing pro­fes­sion­al with a pas­sion for in­nov­at­ive mar­ket­ing solu­tions. Hav­ing been one of the highest earn­ing af­fil­i­ate mar­keters for sev­er­al net­works for years, he brings in an ex­cep­tion­al track re­cord in the af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing in­dustry. In ad­di­tion to his achieve­ments in af­fil­i­ate mar­ket­ing, Mark is also the founder of the Maltese in­vest­ment fund Van Strat­um Cap­it­al and the au­thor of the in­spir­ing true story ‘Drug of Choice'.

Thanks for sharing this info - I hope the team members will become active on the forum as well.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Yes.

MARI LUUKKAINEN
Head of Growth

MARK VAN STRATUM
Industry Advisor

Activity: 171

Activity: 70
Activity: 187
Does anyone know what will be the withdrawal fee to cash out Deal?

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.

They mentioned it earlier that fee should be around 10%.

Fee could be abit bigger,this is exact c/p from their whitepaper

Dealjoy will keep a maximum of 20% of the income received from affiliate partners to pay for the general business and platform costs and to follow the long-term marketing, development and token burn strategies. The rest—a minimum of 80% of the acquired cashback funds—will be paid out to our members per their eligible purchases.

This is related to buyback of deal from markets not cashback fees...
Activity: 152
Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

They confirmed on their telegram group that main sale will hapen in Q1 2019.

Yeah, lots of projects moved their sale to the begining of 2019.

Are there any predicted market changes for that period?

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

All we can do is hope that something positive will happen and wait.

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.

If we take look at the last year, Q1 2019 is really the best time to start the sale.

We hope that this will happen Grin

Give it time. This is a crazy market and things can change in a matter of hours.

Bulls are on the edge of the horizon! It is about time we see the change in trend.
Activity: 186
Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.

If we take look at the last year, Q1 2019 is really the best time to start the sale.

Give it time. This is a crazy market and things can change in a matter of hours.
Activity: 143

Activity: 156

Activity: 230

Last year wasn't so dramatic as this year was.

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.

I didn't know that regulations considering crypt were changed during this year....
Activity: 182

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.

Dealjoy will keep a maximum of 20% of the income received from affiliate partners to pay for the general business and platform costs and to follow the long-term marketing, development and token burn strategies. The rest—a minimum of 80% of the acquired cashback funds—will be paid out to our members per their eligible purchases.

Hmm not sure I understand what the costs of the customer will be in the end?

From what i understand,80% of the cashback goes to us.But there will be Dealjoy Plus membership,where where we will be able to get even bigger cashback percentage.

That makes sense, but you will still have to pay for the membership, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

From what i understand,80% of the cashback goes to us.But there will be Dealjoy Plus membership,where where we will be able to get even bigger cashback percentage.
Activity: 224

Activity: 56

Activity: 238

Last year wasn't so dramatic as this year was.

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.

Well positive thing is that despite all of that we had similar number of ICO's and with some delay's they are still making soft caps!

Yes, they still manage to get enough investment to reach the caps which is truly amazing. So let's hope the market situation does not derail them.
Pages:
Jump to: