Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 21. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is it possible to switch to the annual payment for the place in the marketplace or is it necessary to pay a 20% commission for some time?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear friends, the main token sale will start tomorrow. The first tokens will be sold with a bonus of 20%.
If you have purchased tokens during the presale with a bonus less than 20 %, contact us, and we will update your HMT balance so that your purchase bonus is 20 %.
Activity: 266
Hey there. It suddenly become interesting for me whether u think that the advertisement in the social networks is an effective promotion tool and whether you’re gonna use it for your campaign?
Activity: 196
I like that your platform will have low commissions,  this will definitely increase the level of availability of the goods by times. Wont this interfere with the fight against competitors?

Personally i havent seen any direct competitor of this platform yet. In additions, how does the amount of the commissions reflect on the fight?
The idea is simple – the more funds the platform has, the more it can spend on advertisement, and, consequently, more potential buyers will get acquainted with it.
You’re right to some point, but the usual marketing tools are unlikely to be suitable for Hamster. That’s why it’s better to spend not much money on promotion, but spend t effectively.
Why did u decide that they wont be suitable? Anyway, the purchase of, lets say, advertisement on the search network will help to attract the users for sure.
Yep, but the conversion will be tiny, and the advertisement will take almost all the platform’s income. Otherwise, there wont be any result.
Okay, if the classic methods doesnt work, how’s this platform gonna attract the buyers? With the help of mailings?
Activity: 336
I like that your platform will have low commissions,  this will definitely increase the level of availability of the goods by times. Wont this interfere with the fight against competitors?

Personally i havent seen any direct competitor of this platform yet. In additions, how does the amount of the commissions reflect on the fight?
The idea is simple – the more funds the platform has, the more it can spend on advertisement, and, consequently, more potential buyers will get acquainted with it.
You’re right to some point, but the usual marketing tools are unlikely to be suitable for Hamster. That’s why it’s better to spend not much money on promotion, but spend t effectively.
Why did u decide that they wont be suitable? Anyway, the purchase of, lets say, advertisement on the search network will help to attract the users for sure.
Yep, but the conversion will be tiny, and the advertisement will take almost all the platform’s income. Otherwise, there wont be any result.

Activity: 280
Hey there. What’s the hard cap of the ICO of your platform?
It was reduced to $14 million a day ago.
Activity: 308
Hey there. What’s the hard cap of the ICO of your platform?
Activity: 406
Hey there. Will the large manufactures be able to enter your platform? Or is it dedicated solely to niche goods?
Activity: 280
How are u gonna attract the early followers? Usually they dont visit large marketplaces and prefer small forums.
Good afternoon. Will the vendors be able to increase the commission after holding a voting dedicated to this issue if when they get the platform? I’m worried that the conditions can get worst in the future.
Activity: 252
Is the possibility of appearance of similar goods on your platform ruled out completely?
Yes, this will be the main advantage of Hamster – every product is unique.
But if one supplier cant deal with the demand for its product, why not allow the manufacture of the analogue enter the platform?

It seems to me that it’d me more rational to expand the production rather than create artificial competition.
I also believe that the option i’ve offered would be able to increase the convenience of use of the platform significantly and rule out the creation of artificial deficit.

But when the demand decreases, what should the second manufacturer do? He’ll have to leave the platform. So the option you’ve offered is unlikely to be realized.
Is the possibility of appearance of similar goods on your platform ruled out completely?
But if one supplier cant deal with the demand for its product, why not allow the manufacture of the analogue enter the platform?

It seems to me that it’d me more rational to expand the production rather than create artificial competition.
I also believe that the option i’ve offered would be able to increase the convenience of use of the platform significantly and rule out the creation of artificial deficit.

Pages:
Jump to: