Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 22. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is the possibility of appearance of similar goods on your platform ruled out completely?
Activity: 210
Hi. What number of tokens will be put on the ICO?
It’s written in the WP that there will be 14 million of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
 Hi. What number of tokens will be put on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. If the manufacturer determines the price himself, how can u influence the possibility of overpricing? You know, most of products wont have analogues.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This week, on February 13th we have organised a meet-up in NYC, right on Manhattan,  where the discussed topic was "E-COMMERCE WITHOUT FRAUD AND FEES: HOW BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS COULD CHANGE ONLINE TRADING IN 2018". Many blockchain influencers has joined us for the discussion, lots of honorable speakers pitched about their professional fields.
That was an exciting event and we would like to say big "THANK YOU" to everyone who came and enjoyed this night as much as we did.
More events to come!

Activity: 280
Of course, it’ll be easier to find the goods that you platform is made for on it then anything else, but aren’t u afraid that the range of products will be poor?
Hey there. Will a small factory have to be checked by the government before starting to place the goods on your platform?
Activity: 238
Hey there. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase the token on the ICO?
Yes. This is one of the stages of the registration.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey there. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase the token on the ICO?
Activity: 294
Hi there. As i understand it, the beginning ,anufactures will also be able to enter your platform. What do u mean by the “beginning manufacturer”?
As for me, this is a company that has its own idea but isnt ready to capture the global markets yet.
But this can also be one person only. Or a kind of garage start-up.
In such cases it’s quite difficult to enter the market sharply. Of course, Hamster provides as loyal conditions as possible but many things depend on the manufacturer himself, too.
You’re talking about the scaling now. If the product have demand, it wont be a problem.
I’m confused more by the possibility that some vendors wont be able to arrange stable supplies and this may damage the platform’s reputation.
Activity: 336
Hi there. As i understand it, the beginning ,anufactures will also be able to enter your platform. What do u mean by the “beginning manufacturer”?
As for me, this is a company that has its own idea but isnt ready to capture the global markets yet.
In such cases it’s quite difficult to enter the market sharply. Of course, Hamster provides as loyal conditions as possible but many things depend on the manufacturer himself, too.
You’re talking about the scaling now. If the product have demand, it wont be a problem.
We've reduced the hard cap of the project to $ 14 million, which makes HMT token two times more attractive!
About this and many other updates about the project essence you can learn from our new version of whitepaper:
https://hmstr.io/files/hamster_ico_wp_eng_final_new.pdf
Read, share your opinion, ask questions!
Good afternoon. Afterwards, the platform will be guided by the vendors. What will prevent them issuing the tokens again?
You say that the expansions of goods with the help of non-electronic products is possible. Have you already any ideas related to this issue?
Hey. If my product is placed on KickStarter but hasnt collected the necessary fees amount yet, can i place it on your platform?
Activity: 350
Hi there. What rate will the tokens be sold at on the ICO?
According to the WP, the nominal token’s price is 2 USD.
Pages:
Jump to: