Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 23. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi there. What rate will the tokens be sold at on the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey there. Why are u focused solely on electronics? There’re a lot of unique niche products in the world.
However, it isnt likely that anyone will wish to buy smth unique too often or wait for delivery from halfway around the world.
But this works in case of electronics. People are ready to huge sums in order to become the only owner of a unique device.
At the same time, Hamster is more focused on batch production at the moment, i mean, the stable supplies of the goods to the final user.
But how will this all be checked? The manufactures can just specify the wrong info.
That’s why the platform will have a mechanism of verification of manufactures. It allows to rule out such problems.
Activity: 196
Hey there. Why are u focused solely on electronics? There’re a lot of unique niche products in the world.
However, it isnt likely that anyone will wish to buy smth unique too often or wait for delivery from halfway around the world.
But this works in case of electronics. People are ready to huge sums in order to become the only owner of a unique device.
At the same time, Hamster is more focused on batch production at the moment, i mean, the stable supplies of the goods to the final user.
But how will this all be checked? The manufactures can just specify the wrong info.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi there. Today it’s very popular to refurbish and sell the devices. Can vendors engaged in such activities enter your platform?
Activity: 224
It seems that the choice of goods on your marketplace will be a bit poor. Arent you planning to expand it due to sales of brand goods?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Usually the main reason of the growth of the mark-ups is the middle man. Will you work with vendors only directly?
Hey there. I’m afraid that my budget wont be enough for promotion of my stuff and arrangement of stable supply. Do i really gave to acquire the advertisement in order to find the clients on your platform?.. 

Not really, this is only a function which is available for you. But you don't HAVE TO use it Smiley
Will the feedback influence the ranking of your platform in the search results? Nowadays the fake reviews are a common thing, this interferes with the process of getting of objective view on the project.

The feedback will be one of the factors which determine vendor's position in the search, but, please, note that our feedback system is based on the blockchain which excludes the possibility of fake reviews.
Good afternoon. Will you be focused on the markets of particular developing countries or do you have a global marketing strategy?

We are operating globally!
Good afternoon. Are any bonuses provided at the main stage of the ICO?

No, we don't provide any bonuses Smiley
Good afternoon. If the project is successful enough locally but wants to enter the new market, will you platform be a suitable tool for this?

Definitely! Our platform is the best place for this type of vendor.
Will the seller have to pay extra for promotion within the platform or is this expenditure item already accounted in the platform’s commission?

Promotion will always cost something extra Smiley
Hey. Are you planning to cooperate with large advertisement networks like Facebook or Google? It seems to me that this is just waste of money.

We will be using google and Facebook advertising, to be honest, it can be really effective, the main thing is about correct settings Smiley
Hello. If a seller can create only the first batch of goods, and then decides to abandon the production, will he be able to sell his place on your platform to another vendor?

Unfortunately this is definitely not the option in our case
I think your advertisement would look great in science journals. After all, these are scientists, they are often interested in innovative technologies. What would you say?

Nice day. If we will decide to implement BTL marketing activities, science magazines will be the first where we aim to Smiley
Good afternoon. Will viral advertising be one of the tools that you use for promoting? It seems to me that they are incredibly effective.

Hey! Thanks for sharing your opinion. We will take this into consideration Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: