Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 24. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many days is it left until the start of the sale?

Hello! Thanks for asking! We start on 19th of February, so it's just a couple of days till the main token sale. You can find a counter on the web hmstr.io Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. How many days is it left until the start of the sale?
Activity: 392
Hi there. What sense does it make to create the product which isnt aimed at making profit? You commissions are really small.
That’s the point. Hamster opens doors for young vendors with challenging ideas due to the fact that it’s a non-commercial platform.
Why not just increase the commissions and really compete the large platforms?
It isnt necessary to enlarge the commissions for this purpose, in my opinion, it would be enough to sell smth original that wont be sold on other platforms and what the Hamster buyers will come for.
But, theoretically, the vendors still have a right to place their goods on other platform, right? Or is this prohibited by the terms of agreement?
Activity: 252
Hi there. What sense does it make to create the product which isnt aimed at making profit? You commissions are really small.
That’s the point. Hamster opens doors for young vendors with challenging ideas due to the fact that it’s a non-commercial platform.
It isnt necessary to enlarge the commissions for this purpose, in my opinion, it would be enough to sell smth original that wont be sold on other platforms and what the Hamster buyers will come for.
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Hey there. I’m afraid that my budget wont be enough for promotion of my stuff and arrangement of stable supply. Do i really gave to acquire the advertisement in order to find the clients on your platform?.. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will the feedback influence the ranking of your platform in the search results? Nowadays the fake reviews are a common thing, this interferes with the process of getting of objective view on the project.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will you be focused on the markets of particular developing countries or do you have a global marketing strategy?
Activity: 224
An oustanding event happens tonight already! NYC, Manhattan, blockchain influencers&HamsterMarketplace respresentatives. If you're in NY, there is no way to miss it!
https://hmstr.io/meetup/
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Are any bonuses provided at the main stage of the ICO?
As far as  know, the last time u could receive the bonus was the pre-ICO.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Are any bonuses provided at the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 196
It seems to me that everyone who’s gonna place the goods on your platform can enter the Amazon easily, so you’ll have to compete this platform seriously in order to become successful.

I’m evem pretty sure that the most of Hamster vendors will have an experience of trying to enter larger marketplaces, but it wont be successful.
Why are u so sure? in my opinion, some of they will get it right anyway.

It’s really difficult to compete for niche goods, especially in case of large marketplaces, that’s why the idea of Hamster is so popular.

If the product is really niche, it doesnt face the competition and it also doesnt experience troubles when promoting in large marketplaces.

This is too far apart from the truth. The number of promo blocs is usually extremely limited on such platforms. This means that you have to struggle against those ones who’s not the competitor in your niche.
Yep, but this relates only to the really large platforms. Well, did the representatives of this platform found out the way to solve this problem?
Activity: 336
It seems to me that everyone who’s gonna place the goods on your platform can enter the Amazon easily, so you’ll have to compete this platform seriously in order to become successful.

I’m evem pretty sure that the most of Hamster vendors will have an experience of trying to enter larger marketplaces, but it wont be successful.

It’s really difficult to compete for niche goods, especially in case of large marketplaces, that’s why the idea of Hamster is so popular.

If the product is really niche, it doesnt face the competition and it also doesnt experience troubles when promoting in large marketplaces.

This is too far apart from the truth. The number of promo blocs is usually extremely limited on such platforms. This means that you have to struggle against those ones who’s not the competitor in your niche.

Pages:
Jump to: