Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 37. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good day. If I'm going to buy a unique product and then I'm going to sell for a higher price on the different platform. Am I breaking any rules or regulations?
Activity: 224
Will banner advertising of my product be solely on the platform, or is it also placed on sites where my target audience may be?

The advertising options available for vendors are within the platform
Does the priority display in the search works the same as in the search engines, or do those who paid for this service appear in the same list as ordinary sellers?

It will be a priority appearance in the product category
Activity: 392
Hello! What is the soft cap of the public sale of this platform?
It equals $2 million in any currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello! What is the soft cap of the public sale of this platform?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi. How much money were raised during pre-ICO?
As far as I know around $700,000. It's not the bad result.
Good afternoon. How much will the average month of advertising my goods on the site cost? Is it possible to get acquainted with the tariff table?

Hi, you can find information about the HamsterMarketplace project in our Whitepaper. In case you require more specific information for the vendors, please contact our colleagues at [email protected], they will definitely share the details with you
Activity: 196
Hi. How much money were raised during pre-ICO?
All the tokens will be redeemed and destroyed once. What currency will take their place?

No other currency will be implemented instead of tokens. The platform will continue accepting the payment in fiat money and other popular cryptocurrencies (btc, eth and so on)
Hello. Are you planning to launch an alternative method of payment for services on your platform? There will still be fiat money in addition to the tokens.

Hi, we are planning to be accepting fiat money and cryptocurrencies both
Where could I find a while variety of items that are able for buying?

We will be updating the community with our partner vendors very soon Smiley
Hi. Why would vendors limit the amount of people who can see their products on purpose? I don't see a reason to have such an option.
What kind of limits are you talking about? Can you give me some details because I don't get it?
I'm talking about the fact that  the product can be seen only by token holders. What does that all about.
It’s easy to explain. Certain services within the platform are  available only for tokens. So in order not to buy them in the secondary market you can sell some goods for it.
I got it, I thought about it. The cost of the services is going to be fixed or it's going to depend on Hamster tokens Exchange rate?

Activity: 336
Hi. Why would vendors limit the amount of people who can see their products on purpose? I don't see a reason to have such an option.
What kind of limits are you talking about? Can you give me some details because I don't get it?
I'm talking about the fact that  the product can be seen only by token holders. What does that all about.
It’s easy to explain. Certain services within the platform are  available only for tokens. So in order not to buy them in the secondary market you can sell some goods for it.
Activity: 336
Activity: 280
Will banner advertising of my product be solely on the platform, or is it also placed on sites where my target audience may be?
Activity: 238
Hello. Why user surveys are listed in the sector of paid functions? Is not this a normal algorithm that can be attached to the site absolutely free?
Activity: 266
Does the priority display in the search works the same as in the search engines, or do those who paid for this service appear in the same list as ordinary sellers?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. How much will the average month of advertising my goods on the site cost? Is it possible to get acquainted with the tariff table?
Pages:
Jump to: