Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 38. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
All the tokens will be redeemed and destroyed once. What currency will take their place?
Merit: 100
hello, team! could you please explain it to me, how marketing campaigns will be held within your platform? will there be loyalty programs? referral programs? may be something else? thanks

We will release an official information about marketing campaigns within the platform
How exactly do you plan to attract vendors? Will you use financial incentives or did you come up with anything more original?

We will be attracting vendors with the best conditions at the online market Smiley
Good afternoon. Will vendors on your platform be able to organize crowdfunding campaigns? Collecting funds in tokens would increase their value.

We are not a crowdfunding platform, but a marketplace, so there is no option of crowdfunding implementing within the platform. At least for now Smiley
Hi. Does everyone can participate in public ICO?

Yes, we don't have any limits. However there is one thing important: you need to pass KYC in order to purchase the tokens
Where can i find the information about upcoming events with your project?

Please join our social media to find out about the upcoming events.
For example, telegram: t.me/HMSTR
Hi. Is there going to be any controlling authority watching over the vendors and checking if they are providing services and products up to standards?

Sure. We will have a quality control department
Good day! What is the cost of using your platform partnership service? I’d like to compare it to other platforms.

It is free to use our platform for vendors, however the commission from the sales will be 20% but not exceeding 20 dollars
Good afternoon. How much will token cost during the public sale?

It will be $2 per token
Good day! How does expenses calculator work? Is it going to calculate vendors’ expenses or only platform expenses?

In our business plan we have calculated platform expenses. Vendors expenses will vary Smiley
Activity: 266
Hello. Are you planning to launch an alternative method of payment for services on your platform? There will still be fiat money in addition to the tokens.
Let’s say one of the customers has complained about me or has a problem with me. Can we sort it out on our own without public dispute?

Yes you can, in case if it is possible to sort out by yourselves Smiley
The discount for pre-sale has reduced. Does it mean that the price can increase during the public ICO?

No, the token price is fixed and it will be $2 per token
Why the registration process on your platform is so complicated? I believe that the simpler the ICO is, the more users it will attract.

The registration process takes no longer than 5 minutes Smiley
What fate awaits for the tokens unsold? I believe that it’ll be possible to gradually sell them in the secondary market or distribute among the earlier Hamster’s followers in a year.

All unsold tokens will be burnt. Sad fate! Sad
Hi there. I’d like to make it clear: only bounty participants can sell the tokens at the nominal price, the team members can’t. Right?

Yes, we will buying out the tokens at the nominal price only from bounty participants, that is correct Smiley
How many tokens will get the developers and the staff of the platform? How soon will they be able to exchange them?

Token vesting period is 9 months and 27.5% of tokens is allocated to the team, founders, project advisors and early buyers
Good afternoon. Can i purchase tokens anonymous? One of the main options of crypto currency is still maintaining confidentiality, right?

Unfortunately it is not possible. We need every token buyer to pass KYC in order to purchase tokens which reveals your identity.
Good afternoon. I’ve missed the pre-sale. Can anybody tell me about its results?

I will! We have collected 680 000$ Smiley
Hello. What about developing a client for PC? I agree, it’s is unlikely to be interesting for buyers, but it will greatly simplify the setup of the store for vendors.

Hi, we believe that a website with a high quality UIX is quite handy enough for the vendors Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: