Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 39. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In AliExpress app there’re always additional discounts for the purchase of goods. Is this option also implemented on your platform?

We will consider this idea, thanks for your insight
Good afternoon. When is the release of your mobile app scheduled? It will significantly increase the target audience.

The mobile app will be released shortly after the beta-version will go live. Please check the roadmap on our web hmstr.io to find out the dates of main milestones of the project Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
Where could I find a while variety of items that are able for buying?
Hello. In my opinion it’ll be difficult for a large retail networks as yours to go on without any physical branches.

Why do you think so? If we look at biggest online marketplace like amazon or Alibaba,- they don't have physical branches and this is not a barrier for their successful operations
Good afternoon. If I participated in pre-ICO, do I no longer need to undergo the KYC procedure again?

The KYC procedure will start shortly before the main token sale start and you don't really have to pass it twice. Smiley
Will I be able to invest in Hamster only? What if I want to invest in certain vendors only?

If you would like to invest in certain vendors, you can do that by directly reaching out to them Smiley
Good day! Will a vender be able to ask technical support of the platform to delete a review if he thinks that the review about his product is unfair and he can prove it?

The reviews will not be able to modified, delete or influence in any other way
What does «transparent defects control» mean? Will every vendor have the right to hide information about defected products? Or is it something else?

It means that defect tracking will be implemented with blockchain technology, which gives everyone free access to this information and it is not possible to adjust it in any way
Hi. Who is going to pay for verification? Platform? Or every vendor will have to pay for it on his own?

What kind of verification do you have in mind, please? Smiley
Are you going to stimulated the competition between venders? You know it makes it them to produce better products quality wise.

We are not planning to create an artificial competition for the vendors. The product quality will be maintained in other ways Smiley
Good day! I'm wondering whether or not all of the products going to  have quality certificates? What should I do if I have a problem with the product?

All of the products will have to undergo certification procedure.
Hi. How many tokens were sold during pre-ICO?

We've raised 680 000 dollars during presale Smiley
Greetings! How many money are you planning to raise during public sale?

our hard cap is set at 28 mln and soft cap is 2 mln US dollars Smiley
Activity: 266
Hi there. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
The same to you. If nothing has changed, it’ll be 14 million.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi. I do like your self-administration system but why do you need decentralization?  I think it’s a waste of money.  
Wait a second. Are you talking about decentralization in general or decentralization when it comes to self-administration?
In self-administration. I think it’s going to slow down the whole decision making process. Some of those decisions might be very important for the platform survival.

What does your self-administration system look like and what will it look like after being decentralized?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. There were discounts for investors large on Pre-ICO. Will they also be in the course of ordinary ICO?

Most likely - yes, but you’d better ask Hamster representatives about it.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. There were discounts for investors large on Pre-ICO. Will they also be in the course of ordinary ICO?
Activity: 238
Why the registration process on your platform is so complicated? I believe that the simpler the ICO is, the more users it will attract.
As for me, I think that the process is just standard, the KYC and AML procedure can be found in almost every sale of tokens.
But after all, crypto currencies were created in order to be able to remain anonymous, but this possibility is excluded on Hamster.
Crypto currencies were created in order to make payments transparent and reduce their cost. Anonymity wasn’t a goal in itself. It’s very important that the data of all participants of transactions be transparent in trading.
Well, I agree in this case - the data of each seller must be reliable, in case there are any claims. But why do ordinary customers should undergo KYC?
Activity: 406
Why the registration process on your platform is so complicated? I believe that the simpler the ICO is, the more users it will attract.
As for me, I think that the process is just standard, the KYC and AML procedure can be found in almost every sale of tokens.
But after all, crypto currencies were created in order to be able to remain anonymous, but this possibility is excluded on Hamster.
Crypto currencies were created in order to make payments transparent and reduce their cost. Anonymity wasn’t a goal in itself. It’s very important that the data of all participants of transactions be transparent in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: