Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 40. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why the registration process on your platform is so complicated? I believe that the simpler the ICO is, the more users it will attract.
As for me, I think that the process is just standard, the KYC and AML procedure can be found in almost every sale of tokens.
But after all, crypto currencies were created in order to be able to remain anonymous, but this possibility is excluded on Hamster.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why the registration process on your platform is so complicated? I believe that the simpler the ICO is, the more users it will attract.
As for me, I think that the process is just standard, the KYC and AML procedure can be found in almost every sale of tokens.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
What fate awaits for the tokens unsold? I believe that it’ll be possible to gradually sell them in the secondary market or distribute among the earlier Hamster’s followers in a year.
Activity: 266
Hi there. I’d like to make it clear: only bounty participants can sell the tokens at the nominal price, the team members can’t. Right?
How many tokens will get the developers and the staff of the platform? How soon will they be able to exchange them?
Good afternoon. Can i purchase tokens anonymous? One of the main options of crypto currency is still maintaining confidentiality, right?
Activity: 280
The discount for pre-sale has reduced. Does it mean that the price can increase during the public ICO?
Hi there. Why did you issue exactly 20 million tokens? Perhaps it would be better to reduce their number and increase the price?
Activity: 294
Hi there. Will it be possible to purchase the tokens on the ICO for fiat currency?

As far as I remember, they were sold only for crypto currency on pre-ICO so I don’t think anything is gonna change.
Merit: 31
Hi there. Will it be possible to purchase the tokens on the ICO for fiat currency?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. I’ve missed the pre-sale. Can anybody tell me about its results?
Yep, I can. A half of tokens put on sale was sold and almost $700 000 was collected.
Not bad. But, as it seems, not all the tokens were sold. What will happen to them?
According to the WP, both the bounty program and the ICO are serviced with the help of one token pool, but there’s still no official info from the developers.
Do you wanna say that all the tokens left will be allocated to increase of the budget of bounty program? Can representative of Hamster platform somehow comment this info?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I’ve missed the pre-sale. Can anybody tell me about its results?
Yep, I can. A half of tokens put on sale was sold and almost $700 000 was collected.
Not bad. But, as it seems, not all the tokens were sold. What will happen to them?
According to the WP, both the bounty program and the ICO are serviced with the help of one token pool, but there’s still no official info from the developers.
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How much will token cost during the public sale?
If there’re no changes, it’ll cost 2 dollars, quite cheap, you see.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How much will token cost during the public sale?
Activity: 224
Good day! How does expenses calculator work? Is it going to calculate vendors’ expenses or only platform expenses?
Let’s say one of the customers has complained about me or has a problem with me. Can we sort it out on our own without public dispute?
Pages:
Jump to: