Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 41. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi. Is there going to be any controlling authority watching over the vendors and checking if they are providing services and products up to standards?
Merit: 100
Let’s say I constantly use a third party partnership for promoting my product. Will I be able to connect its API to Hamster?
Good day! What is the cost of using your platform partnership service? I’d like to compare it to other platforms.
Activity: 172
Where can i find the information about upcoming events with your project?
Activity: 126
Hi. Does everyone can participate in public ICO?
Activity: 196
Hi. I do like your self-administration system but why do you need decentralization?  I think it’s a waste of money. 
Wait a second. Are you talking about decentralization in general or decentralization when it comes to self-administration?
In self-administration. I think it’s going to slow down the whole decision making process. Some of those decisions might be very important for the platform survival.
It’s almost impossible. At the same time decentralization helps to prevent monopolization of the marketplace by a group of venders.
Yes, I’ve read about blockchain voting but I’ve never seen the way it works in real life. Same way as during parliament elections?
Activity: 364
Hi. I do like your self-administration system but why do you need decentralization?  I think it’s a waste of money. 
Wait a second. Are you talking about decentralization in general or decentralization when it comes to self-administration?
In self-administration. I think it’s going to slow down the whole decision making process. Some of those decisions might be very important for the platform survival.
It’s almost impossible. At the same time decentralization helps to prevent monopolization of the marketplace by a group of venders.
hello, team! could you please explain it to me, how marketing campaigns will be held within your platform? will there be loyalty programs? referral programs? may be something else? thanks
Activity: 322
Will all user and store data be stored on public servers, or will you buy your own VPS?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will vendors on your platform be able to organize crowdfunding campaigns? Collecting funds in tokens would increase their value.
Activity: 210
How exactly do you plan to attract vendors? Will you use financial incentives or did you come up with anything more original?
Activity: 392
Hello. What about developing a client for PC? I agree, it’s is unlikely to be interesting for buyers, but it will greatly simplify the setup of the store for vendors.
In AliExpress app there’re always additional discounts for the purchase of goods. Is this option also implemented on your platform?
Activity: 308
Hello. How many tokens will be put on a public sale?

Exactly 14 million, so everyone will have a chance to become part of the future platform.
Activity: 392
Hello. How many tokens will be put on a public sale?
Good afternoon. When is the release of your mobile app scheduled? It will significantly increase the target audience.
Hello. In my opinion it’ll be difficult for a large retail networks as yours to go on without any physical branches.

You mix it up a little. Hamster isn’t a retail network it’s a marketplace which allows the sellers to meet the buyers and which charges only a small amount of the fees.
Okay, but doesn’t retail networks work like that? You’ve also told nothing about the physical stores for some reason.
No, retail networks require high mark up which makes the goods less accessible. Physical stores are not only a huge expense item, but also an absolutely impractical sales tool, especially for DIY electronics.
I got it, thanks for your time. Does anyone know whether it will be possible to reduce the size of the commission for large volumes of sales? Smth like a wholesale discount.
Pages:
Jump to: