Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 42. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. In my opinion it’ll be difficult for a large retail networks as yours to go on without any physical branches.

You mix it up a little. Hamster isn’t a retail network it’s a marketplace which allows the sellers to meet the buyers and which charges only a small amount of the fees.
Okay, but doesn’t retail networks work like that? You’ve also told nothing about the physical stores for some reason.
No, retail networks require high mark up which makes the goods less accessible. Physical stores are not only a huge expense item, but also an absolutely impractical sales tool, especially for DIY electronics.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. In my opinion it’ll be difficult for a large retail networks as yours to go on without any physical branches.

You mix it up a little. Hamster isn’t a retail network it’s a marketplace which allows the sellers to meet the buyers and which charges only a small amount of the fees.
Okay, but doesn’t retail networks work like that? You’ve also told nothing about the physical stores for some reason.
Activity: 350

Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. If I participated in pre-ICO, do I no longer need to undergo the KYC procedure again?
No, if you will purchase tokens using the same account.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. If I participated in pre-ICO, do I no longer need to undergo the KYC procedure again?
Activity: 238
Will I be able to invest in Hamster only? What if I want to invest in certain vendors only?
Activity: 406
Good day! Will a vender be able to ask technical support of the platform to delete a review if he thinks that the review about his product is unfair and he can prove it?
Activity: 280
What does «transparent defects control» mean? Will every vendor have the right to hide information about defected products? Or is it something else?
Activity: 224
Hi. Who is going to pay for verification? Platform? Or every vendor will have to pay for it on his own?
Activity: 266
Are you going to stimulated the competition between venders? You know it makes it them to produce better products quality wise.
Good day! I'm wondering whether or not all of the products going to  have quality certificates? What should I do if I have a problem with the product?
Activity: 252
Hi. How many tokens were sold during pre-ICO?
If I’m not wrong almost half of them. It's not a bad result for a 3 weeks round.
Activity: 378
Hi. How many tokens were sold during pre-ICO?
Hi. As far as understand you want to compete with eBay and Amazon. Then why do you want to conduct production capacity verification?
I believe it's obvious. This system needs to be sure that every vendor is capable of providing customers with the necessary amount of product.
but let's say on eBay you can sell one single product and then when you sold it you can produce one more and post it again.
You can also conduct auctions on eBay. The main difference is Hamster is a marketplace that is going to handle a couple of million transactions a year and it has limited range of products.
Okay. What if a vendor spends a lot of time to produce one piece of a product but he covers all the demands. Will he be able to get verified?
Hi. As far as understand you want to compete with eBay and Amazon. Then why do you want to conduct production capacity verification?
I believe it's obvious. This system needs to be sure that every vendor is capable of providing customers with the necessary amount of product.
but let's say on eBay you can sell one single product and then when you sold it you can produce one more and post it again.
You can also conduct auctions on eBay. The main difference is Hamster is a marketplace that is going to handle a couple of million transactions a year and it has limited range of products.
Activity: 280
Greetings! How many money are you planning to raise during public sale?

ICO hard cap is $28 million I guess that’s what you wanted to know.
Pages:
Jump to: