Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 74. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
are loans interest or free?
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
As for me you have really good idea. But nowadays marketing is very important for success.You should improve your marketing, may be some interesting bounty games for community to promote your project in social networks. There are some tricks and it's not to hard to have a good and cheap adverts.
So guys you have a future. Just make good decisions and be patient!
Activity: 686
it turns out that anyone can take your loan ? can I just having a passport to take a loan on the car, in all point of the world?
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
loans on the platform blockchain is interesting. When will you be able to test your application and on what platforms is it planned?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Original project) I think that he will be able to live among the variety of projects in today's market) I join the bounty program, thank you)
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Pretty nice project, looking forward. Good luck for dev team.
Activity: 331
Merit: 11
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone.
vaz
Activity: 55
I wonder how to prevent incorrect asset valuations and fraud?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Nice project! Can you say what is your bonus for main investors?
Activity: 84
I wonder how you are going to to cope with differences in car registration laws when lending to people from abroad?
Activity: 20
how to add my wallet  address in the forum. I do not find??
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Great project and I am so happy to be part of this project.  I think this project looking interesting, are you going to launch a bounty campaign on your project dev?
Activity: 377

I see this project very well, when will ico start?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is very interesting, seen from the road map for the long term, maybe this will be very good in the future
Activity: 140
Almost anyone has a vehicle and can use it as a collateral for a loan. This is a promising project that is expected to attract a large user base.
Activity: 98
Très grand projet, j'invite tout le monde à y participer
Activity: 56
So you just get a loan with car as your collateral? Is that really safe? I just don't get it, but your project looks great promosing (website, video, team) .
Activity: 63
Nice project, hope to succeed! Good idea
Activity: 520
this project if  successful will create a platform for a near perfect credit utility. the best part of it is that it brings all participants to a decentralized table because of its nature of boundary elimination. i support the project and i thank the dev for this rare opportunity to be a part of this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I would really like to be involved in your interseting project.

If not already reserved, can I join the translation bounty (FRENCH)?

Here are my previous translations :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27220709
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26667119

Please PM if interested.
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: