Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 75. (Read 8443 times)

TGY
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
    This is EZ Money for the crypto space, basically.  I’m all the way in on this one.  You know how many people really deal this way.  Finally something real world the regular person can see.  I need as much info as possible on the platform w/ updates.  If there are any openings for street team of any kind of promotion w/o crazy req. let me in.  PM me!
Activity: 98
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
impatient to be in from france
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
A good and interesting project team. I just subscribe to the newsletter - patiently waiting for your ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I don't know if the idea of this project is going to get a lot of attention but I am quite impressed that they were to come up with this unique idea. I will bookmark for now and will wait for more updates.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Amazing project you have here.  Having a lot of investors already. I smell success from this project already. I am very thrilled to see more from this great project since i like the ideology of the project itself. I hope i get enough funds to invest soon. Wouldn't wamt to miss this great chance.
Activity: 136
Softcap is reached?
BRI
Activity: 154
This project was very helpful for company business of business enterprises and dabbles in credit a motorcycle and a car or other by the presence of my projects might be able to help them to correct the deficiency that they have as they survey which is too long it may be that the concept of projects could be settle the issue
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Softcap is reached?

Yes, softcap was successfully reached within 12 hours after the pre-sale started.

Activity: 148
What about bounty program?
Activity: 141
Softcap is reached?
Activity: 31
This can be good for my Honda  Wink
Nice project, hope to succeed
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
platform SHIFT.cash based on blockchain technology, which is based on
modules for processing and analyzing large data in the market, is amazing.
Activity: 2
An integrated system for processing large data without the participation of a people and, accordingly, the human factor, assesses the value of the collateral and translates this information into the application system.
Activity: 574
This project is very unique with innovative ideas. Love the drafting of the road map, and hope the road map will be followed as planned.This will enable drivers to get easy access to loans. Will be looking forward to the Advisory team.
Additionally according to the road map it was stated that Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China, India, Southeast Asia, And this is very awesome and will drive this project high.
Activity: 14
Do you planning bounty program?
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think the project is successful and promising, I join Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and Instagram!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
this is something new in technology blockchain I think this may be solved by the collaborators who provide loans, as long as the platform guarantees the validity of the contract
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
I'd like to read more about how to legally enforce collatelarized items. Currently lots of crypto offer marvelous things but they are not easily appliable in real life
Pages:
Jump to: