Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 76. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Like the concept of an easy fast loan held on the blockchain being available when needed.  Will this be regional? 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
microcredit is not new featers on market but hope this project make fresh air in it with blockchain technology
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
So you just get a loan with car as your collateral? Is that really safe? I just don't get it, but your project looks great promosing (website, video, team) .
Activity: 462
It's not clear why man, who have a car, want to get tokens through blockchain, or why man, who have some money, want to give it to borrowers through blockchain. What garantees is for investors? Need more info.
Activity: 602
very interesting project, wish this project successful
but we need more info about your project, it seems info you're giving to us too simple
Activity: 96
this is a lending a platform. sounds promising. i hope this will go to a bigger exchange for it to be more profitable and for the project become more successful.
Activity: 238
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This seems like a platform offering micro financing and micro investment focusing on the car industry collaterised by the car itself. Do you have an existing business and then moving this onto blockchain?
Activity: 153
Nice project. Think you need more marketing moves. More topics in social networks.
Well, since you decided to make a airdrop, you could have attracted more people. 300 participants is quite a bit for trying to broadly cover the project.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
strong team and a dedicated site. I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 368
Project looks very promising. I'm waiting for the start ICO
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
It is a bit coin compromise to increase asset value. I am very much looking forward to it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I really like the ICO with low supply tokens and it is good for investment. Waiting for the ICO.
Activity: 4
Congrats on the progress! Go on and get the hard cap during the ICO!
Activity: 118
Really like your idea of blockchain loans secured by a car that everyone has. Will join to your bounties. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I see this project to be a very nice project.
Shift cash have a card like atm card.
I would to support this project and i will tell all my friends to join this ICO
Activity: 165
The project focuses on providing a lending platform by using owned cars as collateral, just in case something wrong happens
I think this is a good project, with a great idea. I'm sure It will be successful.
Activity: 140
An interesting idea is to make a crypto pawnshop giving a car loan against a car. With pleasure I will take part in the Shift.Cash bounty.
Activity: 10
This is a very interesting project. However there are legal questions that needs to be answered such as the asset being used as collateral. Who exactly verifies the actually value of let's say a car? What's to stop people from overvaluing the collateral?
Otherwise this is a very unique and interesting concept that opens up the world of lending! I'm interesting in joining this airdrop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
actually i found this at my airdrop alert telegram channel and just applied it. but later one of my friend told me important of this project.he is a genoius in cryptocurrency field of this country.so i really paid my full attention on this project.because his recomendations are aleays lead to sucess and never failed.so i add this to my to do reaserch list.how ever i just studied the web and got only rough idea about this project.its a project with good concept and achieveble targets.road map well planed.dev team has good experiance on this field and very talented.so i have a very much trust about this project and hope to invest some money after complete my reaserch.hope to go moon with you soon.good luck team.happy future
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
A good project is here. Shift cash have a card like atm card. It is very nice and full of potential project. I would to support this project and i will tell all my friends to join this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: