Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 17. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Today bitcoin jerked up a little closer to dinner and now went down again. How does this affect the demand for an acorn token?
As far as I understand at present the number of tokens per 1 Ethereum is fixed. By the way, almost 18 million tokens have been sold.

ETH is pegged at $600 I believe.

In turn, I expect $ 800-900 for Ethereum in the next two months. although, perhaps, this is just a step before a sharp fall in the course. I think it's already clear that the market is being manipulated by whales.

You are a big optimist. What are the prerequisites for the ether to grow if everything around is falling? Besides, there are new blockchains on which projects are gradually moving

For example NEO

The new blockchains is really enough.

But for the time being no one has fully replaced the Ethereum.  NEO near but  it has big problems with the  transactions as soon as a more or less popular project collects money on this blockchain -  the network immediately stopped.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Today bitcoin jerked up a little closer to dinner and now went down again. How does this affect the demand for an acorn token?
As far as I understand at present the number of tokens per 1 Ethereum is fixed. By the way, almost 18 million tokens have been sold.

In turn, I expect $ 800-900 for Ethereum in the next two months. although, perhaps, this is just a step before a sharp fall in the course. I think it's already clear that the market is being manipulated by whales.

You are a big optimist. What are the prerequisites for the ether to grow if everything around is falling? Besides, there are new blockchains on which projects are gradually moving

For example NEO
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
You know when on the preliminary sales bought, and then a little more from the merging bounty hunters, it turned out a very nice amount. It means that now I'm just waiting, waiting and waiting again. Nothing more and no there are panic moods or depression due to the market. Everything is wonderful, friends! Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?

Iv got alot of OAKS so lets hope it debuts well Smiley
Activity: 36
Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I like this project, I participate in it, and I think that it is very promising in the future.Good luck!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
In my opinion, the most important thing is not to give in to all sorts of urges to postpone the time to collect a little more than now. It is necessary to qualitatively come and be placed on the stock exchange so that the token begins to walk on hands and the volume of trades convinced new skeptical investors that it is worth investing in it.

I am sure that there are no skeptical attitudes.
it's fact, everyone sees how the team works and how the most progressive and promising project is developing 2018
Acorn is a competent investment.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Hehe everybody waitn for HitBTC and little pump...for investors it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges... Cool

Take care if you see coins pumping on HitBTC. More often than not something is faulty and you can't really profit from the pump due to technical issues or whatever.
Activity: 153

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
In my opinion, the most important thing is not to give in to all sorts of urges to postpone the time to collect a little more than now. It is necessary to qualitatively come and be placed on the stock exchange so that the token begins to walk on hands and the volume of trades convinced new skeptical investors that it is worth investing in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm afraid that would be the Acorn has not reached its Hardcap. I'm afraid because they have a very inflated hardcap and it will be hard to increase the value of coins on the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Probably won't affect it. All are accustomed to fluctuations of the market. The Acorn will have its own story.

re-HYIP as in 2017 most likely will not.
volostnost and marsh - yes, slow growth - yes, fluctuations up to 10% - yes.
To influence the situation can only transfigure traditional currency into the crypt into very large volumes. We are waiting for the move from banks and funds, large investors. We need a serious investment of capital.
then there will be a natural dynamics.
Project Acorn current vibrations are neutral
Activity: 182
Probably won't affect it. All are accustomed to fluctuations of the market. The Acorn will have its own story.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
new article
What is Web 3.0 and what does it mean for the future of crowdfunding
Read the article here - https://medium.com/theacorncollective/the-acorn-collective-web-3-0-1f740b3633a0

Interesting article about the transition to the era of Web 3.0 . I'm interested in watching this project, because He has no competitors and he is born in an era of great change.
I don't quite understand what web 3.0 is better than the previous version, but I like that the Acorn team is trying to introduce the latest technology and development of the modern world

I'll tell you a secret, few people understand this at all. I just know that the future is behind the big data and the blockchain.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
By the way guys I’d like to know how soon after the end of the fundraising the MVP will be launched Huh

The last article on the medium https://medium.com/theacorncollective/designing-for-extremes-on-a-truly-global-platform-e1ac237ff604
Designing for extremes on a truly global platform
The Acorn Collective is a truly global crowdfunding platform. We will be using blockchain technology to help founders and startups find access to funding.
Activity: 420
Hehe everybody waitn for HitBTC and little pump...for investors it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges... Cool
Pages:
Jump to: