Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 13. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Tomorrow is the last day of ICO
fees amounted to almost 20k
Illuminated projects are waiting for their budgets
It seems to me that now the most important thing is not to delay a lot with going to the stock exchange. the bottom is already groped, we must wait, then there will be explosive growth!
Last day tomorrow? Wow. That flew by.
Indeed!
Activity: 58
It seems to me that now the most important thing is not to delay a lot with going to the stock exchange. the bottom is already groped, we must wait, then there will be explosive growth!
boom
Activity: 54
Last day tomorrow? Wow. That flew by.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Quite high probability that we can see and 4k for bitcoin. In this scenario, we will definitely go below $ 1 for a token. Another thing is that if you really decided to "keep" - it is better not even look at the next 2-5 months not to look at the price. After all, while the project does not have a ready-made platform, but the speed of the increase in the number of new projects on the platform will certainly support its price on the exchange!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
really is the last day.

as quickly came to an end this month of fundraising.

I would like to hear the team about the acceptability of similar results
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 116
“A peek at the projects”

Amazing news! Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them live on the platform, Acorn are giving you a taste of some inspiring projects which are ready to run!

Here are 20 projects from ‘super foods’ to ‘super sandals’ which are getting ready for Acorn to go live later this year.

https://projects.aco.ai/

Wow, if i wasn't already hooked by Acorn ICO i am now!  Grin

I'm a biker, the EXO-HAND Project would have been perfect for me when I needed rehabilitation as come off and smashed my hand up

Got this bookmarked now, lots of exciting products n here!

Top Work Acorn!!!  Grin Grin

https://projects.aco.ai/technology/exo-hand-project/
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
An interesting situation has arisen all around and in such conditions there is a threat that our tokens will be infected with the same mood after entering the exchange. On the other hand, if you imagine that the majority bought themselves Acorn tokens above $ 1 / Token - then it is unlikely that someone will record the result at this price level. Therefore, I think everyone will keep and wait for better conditions. And if the buy order will be in such conditions more than for sale - it should theoretically support the quotes of the token.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I look forward to the end of ICO.
it will be interesting to watch how the coin leads after entering the markets.
Of course, there are those who will immediately merge, but understanding and thinking about the future, investors will hold assets.
Activity: 434
There is only 1 day left before the end of the main stage of the ICO. As far as I understand there is already an agreement with the exchange HitBTC. After what time will the token be on the exchange?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Friends I observe an interesting situation. The cryptocurrency market collapsed but investors have not lost their interest in Acorn ICO. Currently sold 20kk tokens! it's amazing.

Well, that's really saying something. The market is shrinking like a spring, but I think a compression limit has already been reached. Bears will get tired of attacking a level of 6000 and when the market feels confident, ACO will be able to show good dynamics in the growing market.
The lower the market falls, the greater the potential for growth in Acorn.
It seems to me that the most influencing factor for determining the price of the token will be the number of projects placed on the platform and their implementation.
For your information, more than 300 projects are registered on the Acorn platform. You're right, everything will depend on these first projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Friends I observe an interesting situation. The cryptocurrency market collapsed but investors have not lost their interest in Acorn ICO. Currently sold 20kk tokens! it's amazing.

Well, that's really saying something. The market is shrinking like a spring, but I think a compression limit has already been reached. Bears will get tired of attacking a level of 6000 and when the market feels confident, ACO will be able to show good dynamics in the growing market.
It seems to me that the most influencing factor for determining the price of the token will be the number of projects placed on the platform and their implementation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The confidence in the project towards the beginning of its basic sales has reached a very impressive level!
Activity: 115

Activity: 63

Indeed, a remarkable fact.
understanding that the project is strong and fluctuations in the rates of crypto-currencies do not play a special role here.
The project is financially strong and will soon show itself in all its glory.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
“A peek at the projects”

Amazing news! Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them live on the platform, Acorn are giving you a taste of some inspiring projects which are ready to run!

Here are 20 projects from ‘super foods’ to ‘super sandals’ which are getting ready for Acorn to go live later this year.

excellent!

many interesting to see the diversity of your projects on the example
Now twenty before in the last article on the medium was described only 5 projects.

now there are already 20

It is very good

The team is a separate respect for the fact that you are always with us.
We are very interested in learning about the new proposed projects.
20 rich descriptions, now really understand the scope of coverage.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Pleases as the scatter of projects that want to accommodate on the platform Acorn. If it were only IT-startups it would not be so interesting, but here I see even among 20 listed some really interesting and cool projects. Immediately it becomes clear that the variety of projects and categories will be very wide and of course all this will be in demand! Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
“A peek at the projects”

excellent!

many interesting to see the diversity of your projects on the example
Now twenty before in the last article on the medium was described only 5 projects.

now there are already 20

It is very good
Pages:
Jump to: