Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 14. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It's less than two days before the end of the main sales. The project site shows that almost half of all possible tokens have been sold. It can be seen that we have excellent chances to make a profit from participating in the project, since it is clear to any person that if the project in such conditions collects such a sum when everything around shrinks and contracts - Acorn only gained speed and quality. Now only the exchange and forward to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
How many ETH and USD Acorn Collective earned already?

There were many different bonuses, so it's hard to calculate. I think that about 12-14k ETH was collected.

may be a member of the team who responsible for working with the forum will somehow comment on the numbers that they collected in ETH

it is really difficult to navigate

I don't see why they need to comment. We only need to see the Token circulation amount. ETH collected is a matter for the tax-man.
Activity: 122
“A peek at the projects”

Amazing news! Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them live on the platform, Acorn are giving you a taste of some inspiring projects which are ready to run!

Here are 20 projects from ‘super foods’ to ‘super sandals’ which are getting ready for Acorn to go live later this year.

https://projects.aco.ai/
Wow, that`s what I want to see last few weeks from Acorn team! Looks great. I need more time to learn more abou each project!

Yes! There is lots more to come, this is just a taster for those who want to see what they might be spending their OAKs on!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

There were many different bonuses, so it's hard to calculate. I think that about 12-14k ETH was collected.

may be a member of the team who responsible for working with the forum will somehow comment on the numbers that they collected in ETH

it is really difficult to navigate
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

You must have a problem with math. At the stage of Presale, $ 5 million was collected (the price of Ethereum was $ 700). At the main sale stage, more than 10 million tokens were sold at the price of $ 1.4 (Ethereum price of $ 500).
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

You're right, it is extremely difficult to calculate. But I think that this is enough to start a full-fledged work. I hope there will be no extensions and we will see the first preliminary results of real work in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“A peek at the projects”

Amazing news! Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them live on the platform, Acorn are giving you a taste of some inspiring projects which are ready to run!

Here are 20 projects from ‘super foods’ to ‘super sandals’ which are getting ready for Acorn to go live later this year.

Wow, that`s what I want to see last few weeks from Acorn team! Looks great. I need more time to learn more abou each project!
Activity: 252
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
remained a few days before the start of the main project of ISO.
I am in strong expectation of this event as well as many investors.
in this project all innovative
Activity: 87
Acorn collective token sale will end in few days. Particpate now! Hurry!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I believe that for me this year in the best ICO, it is EON and Acorn Collective. These two projects have a good future.
What currency do they store the funds in?

I really hope that they managed to transfer to the dollar you the money that they collected for pre-sale!

that would be a very natural and far-sighted step. I think the project marketer took care of this

A good mix but majority Fiat.
“A peek at the projects”

"The Tech hype-train, that many have bundled aboard in the hope to get their piece of the pie, has given rise to some false promises"

A realistic approach to the tough questions of blockchain.

Written by CTO Ed Earl

https://medium.com/theacorncollective/building-with-blockchain-and-tokenised-platforms-6dea2e855cb6
Activity: 26
I believe the amount currently sold is a nice circulating supply which could cause some serious multipliers, especially if the market picks up Smiley
Yeah me too, looking forward to this launching
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Risk is a noble business, any investment is a risk. So investing in general is noble. And grateful, because in the end if everything is done correctly and not to make stupid mistakes, you will always get what you want. I'm sure that with Acorn it will be the same. We will all receive what we are waiting for. Namely, the growth of the project and quotations of its tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: