Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 15. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Acorn Collective
Crowdfunding For Everyone
We're helping fulfil crowdfunding's promise of being a democratic, accessible way for small businesses to get funding. Current platforms are equity-backed, so they focus on projects that give them the best return - with high barriers to entry and often policies that all but shut out developing countries. We want to crowdfund crowdfunding. Our early backers are token holders, not equity holders, so they want an expansive platform that values a community project in Kenya as much as it does a tech project in California. The Acorn platform will be completely free to use in any country and for any legal purpose. With crowdfunding overtaking VC's as the most popular way to get funded, and with a growing appetite for entrepreneurship in developing economies, there is a huge and proven market. Our team includes the ex-CTO of crowdcube, the worlds largest equity crowdfunding platform, along with Ian Scarffe, Desmond Marshall and an experienced commercial team. We'll partner with successful accelerators globally to make free reward crowdfunding a reality. Please refer to the website for more the technical whitepaper.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
A big jump in the price of Acorn tokens will occur together with a general rise in the crypto currency market. This is inevitable, in any case when the tokens are on the exchange in a month it will become clear what volume of trade and what price dynamics in the period is at least small. Then the dependence on the bitcoin price (as the index of the crypto-currency markets)
Yeah to my mind people realize that they are having lost chances these days to get cheap Acorn tokens, with their aggressive marketing it will be no wonder for if they will go x2-3 from the very first days, they have big and great telegram community, almost 60k people like other the most hyped projects. Looking forward to HitBTC listing!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
A big jump in the price of Acorn tokens will occur together with a general rise in the crypto currency market. This is inevitable, in any case when the tokens are on the exchange in a month it will become clear what volume of trade and what price dynamics in the period is at least small. Then the dependence on the bitcoin price (as the index of the crypto-currency markets)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
How many ETH and USD Acorn Collective earned already?
What currency do they store the funds in?

I really hope that they managed to transfer to the dollar you the money that they collected for pre-sale!

that would be a very natural and far-sighted step. I think the project marketer took care of this
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Guys, I already 3 times watching to see what the Fund puts means in ICO Acorn. I'm wondering how the tokens will be distributed within the Fund? is speculation possible in the market?

Can we see a pump? I think yes.

I would very much like to see the rapid growth of this system after the end of sales Smiley)

But the probability small in this market.

I do not think that there will be a very large price surge in a very short period of time - the project is set up a long development.
 I think the price will grow gradually
Activity: 153
I believe the amount currently sold is a nice circulating supply which could cause some serious multipliers, especially if the market picks up Smiley

I hope they sell out.

I also like easy multipliers... tricky
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Guys, I already 3 times watching to see what the Fund puts means in ICO Acorn. I'm wondering how the tokens will be distributed within the Fund? is speculation possible in the market?

Can we see a pump? I think yes.
Activity: 23
Given that almost 19 million tokens have been sold, I think Acorn has raised about $ 20 million in total. This is a great result.

what will they spend money?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Guys, I already 3 times watching to see what the Fund puts funds in ICO Acorn. I'm wondering how the tokens will be distributed within the Fund? is speculation possible in the market?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Given that almost 19 million tokens have been sold, I think Acorn has raised about $ 20 million in total. This is a great result.
Activity: 182
Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?

Iv got alot of OAKS so lets hope it debuts well Smiley

I have a lot of faith in it
All the chances of a good shoot we have Wink Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
saw this article yesterday. never really thought about crowdfunding is the 3rd world not being available
https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/crowdfunding-innovation-on-a-global-scale-dd09dcc0b6b4

yes, it is a major advantage that Acorn have over the others
I believe that the postponement of terms for 1 month has played a very positive role.
The project was once again overestimated, everyone thought about it. the quality of the team's work has grown.
and these are the main components of success.
Activity: 140
Actually guys I am a bit glad that Acorn didn't reach yet hardcap yet, that means that not all tokens will be generated and flow into the market afterwords. Have you already went through their new token metrics? That is just amazing, every project with that low coins in circulation supply grows significantly, at least it is my policy finding such gems.

Yeah it should be a pretty low circulating supply.
Have you worked out how much will be circulating if they only sell half the hardcap?

Iv got alot of OAKS so lets hope it debuts well Smiley

I have a lot of faith in it
Activity: 154
I believe the amount currently sold is a nice circulating supply which could cause some serious multipliers, especially if the market picks up Smiley

well said. you make good comment

Multipliers?! I love that word
Activity: 1
What currency do they store the funds in?
Activity: 149
saw this article yesterday. never really thought about crowdfunding is the 3rd world not being available
https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/crowdfunding-innovation-on-a-global-scale-dd09dcc0b6b4

yes, it is a major advantage that Acorn have over the others
Activity: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 23

well said. you make good comment
Activity: 109
Pages:
Jump to: