Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 12. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Closed now!!! congratulations to the team

From twitter:
A huge thank you to all contributors!
⠀⠀
Now it's full steam ahead on the development of the platform!

As far as I know, sales to private investors are still not completed. At the moment, negotiations are underway with several large funds.
Therefore, the total supply may be around 40kk OAK? It is very interesting how many tokens will be in circulation.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

From twitter:
⠀⠀

As far as I know, sales to private investors are still not completed. At the moment, negotiations are underway with several large funds.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Guys, I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ICO. That was really great. Now we are waiting for the token to listing the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Congratulations, guys! I'm really happy to be a part of Acorn community! Best luck for all of you there will be a lot of hard work for you in the future ... and this is great!
P.S. Hope people will use their OAKs not only for commercial projects, but for social iniciatives! 
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I congratulate the team on the excellent completion of the most anticipated and promising project.
Acorn strength, future and development for everyone, for all countries!
Yep congratulations team great effort
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I congratulate the team on the excellent completion of the most anticipated and promising project.

I join the congratulations.
The long-awaited completion of the project.
I know that only new heights and peaks are ahead!
Activity: 490
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

From twitter:
⠀⠀

Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of active sales.

I'm sure - you have collected enough money to make crowdfunding more accessible to the wider community.

You have everything to develop - projects, community, money - it is sure that everything will turn out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

From twitter:
⠀⠀

Activity: 29
congratulations to the team for doing so well in this current bear market
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
really is the last day.

as quickly came to an end this month of fundraising.

I would like to hear the team about the acceptability of similar results
Oh, how quickly time flew by. I invested in February at the presale stage. And already the end of the main stage of ICO.
It will be very interesting to see Acorn on the market. After all, now almost all altcoins have fallen in price by 5 times. Will Acorn be able to stay around 1.4 $?

am not being negative at all but with this current market bearish state, i highly doubt Acorn when stated to trade can keep the price above ico or even the ico price, except there is some great announcement with huge partnership even so price will still be affected, as long as btc is down and most tokens are pegged to btc, it will be hard, but who knows Grin
a better idea will be for acorn not to be listed on any exchange just yet, market is too bearish at this point, the only thing will be go below ico price.
Activity: 138
Well let people sell in crappy idex and such. Very few people will actually do that. Why sell for less the ico if you can wait abit and it might grow!
Activity: 39
oh my days i cant believe theres only 1 hr left! this has come around so fast, cant wait to get my OAK tokens to begin the long hodle
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Congrats guys on the last ICO date and successful funds raising, now your aim guys is to show great volume so that people notice your while being listed on the market, I believe in you and your PR machine is moving the right way I am convinced. Good luck with the product and exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
How many ETH and USD Acorn Collective earned already?

There were many different bonuses, so it's hard to calculate. I think that about 12-14k ETH was collected.
You must have a problem with math. At the stage of Presale, $ 5 million was collected (the price of Ethereum was $ 700). At the main sale stage, more than 10 million tokens were sold at the price of $ 1.4 (Ethereum price of $ 500).

There were many different bonuses and a volatile ETH course. Calculating more precisely is very difficult.

The main thing is not even an exact figure now, but the fact that the ICO is generally successful. Investors believed in the project. And funds raised enough. I can't wait to get started.
Activity: 532
How many ETH and USD Acorn Collective earned already?

There were many different bonuses, so it's hard to calculate. I think that about 12-14k ETH was collected.
You must have a problem with math. At the stage of Presale, $ 5 million was collected (the price of Ethereum was $ 700). At the main sale stage, more than 10 million tokens were sold at the price of $ 1.4 (Ethereum price of $ 500).

There were many different bonuses and a volatile ETH course. Calculating more precisely is very difficult.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
really is the last day.

Oh, how quickly time flew by. I invested in February at the presale stage. And already the end of the main stage of ICO.
It will be very interesting to see Acorn on the market. After all, now almost all altcoins have fallen in price by 5 times. Will Acorn be able to stay around 1.4 $?
Complex issue. But it is worth noting that Acorn goes to one of the major exchanges HitBTC. I think that on this exchange the price will be stable.

But, today it already costs $ 1.4 on ICO. I think that it's logical to assume that in a growing market, it will cost significantly above this value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
really is the last day.

Complex issue. But it is worth noting that Acorn goes to one of the major exchanges HitBTC. I think that on this exchange the price will be stable.
Activity: 476
really is the last day.

Activity: 434
really is the last day.

Pages:
Jump to: