Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 18. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
new article
What is Web 3.0 and what does it mean for the future of crowdfunding
Read the article here - https://medium.com/theacorncollective/the-acorn-collective-web-3-0-1f740b3633a0

Interesting article about the transition to the era of Web 3.0 . I'm interested in watching this project, because He has no competitors and he is born in an era of great change.
I don't quite understand what web 3.0 is better than the previous version, but I like that the Acorn team is trying to introduce the latest technology and development of the modern world
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
as I see in these latter days every time when market rise up the acorn sold out about 1 million tokens Now the same situation happened again Acorn sold out another 1 million OAK tokens Cheesy
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
the closer the completion of fees, the greater the desire to wish the project a successful future.
a lot of effort and money invested, all this for the development of the future
I believe, I know - everything will be gone ok
acorn is one of the few blockchain projects that are doing what blockchain projects are meant to do, helping the development of a better future for mankind. i for one am happy im apart of this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the closer the completion of fees, the greater the desire to wish the project a successful future.
a lot of effort and money invested, all this for the development of the future
I believe, I know - everything will be gone ok
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Can anyone tell me what will happen when the ICO is over? Will tokens be released onto centralised exchanges or held back until the market recovers a bit?

I was told they will be unlocked within 7 days after sale date so more than likely will end up on IDEX or similar.
2-3 weeks for HIT BTC.
Yes you are right. First the OAK token will be listed on a decentralized exchange and after a time approximately in 1-2 two weeks on the HitBTC. I'm sure it will not be the last exchange
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
One way or another, the project will grow given the amount of money that it has already collected and it is not a question of a minimal option, with a cut in the budget, but a full-fledged further implementation of the road map, than the Acorn team did very well before. There is no doubt, if only the constant fear of the collapse of the markets due to some garbage, as usual. : Smiley
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I would like to wish the project perseverance on the way to the implementation of all plans, because judging by the events happening on the markets, it can not be safely asserted that in the near future the world of crypto currency will wait for a strong and sudden growth, I do not remember this summer at all. So, it is necessary to count on growth only in the period closer to winter. I'll have to hold to better days, less than 2 $ / token I will not sell! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me what will happen when the ICO is over? Will tokens be released onto centralised exchanges or held back until the market recovers a bit?

I was told they will be unlocked within 7 days after sale date so more than likely will end up on IDEX or similar.
2-3 weeks for HIT BTC.

Could be good multipliers as they have only sold half of there hardcap so less circulating supply Smiley

As far as I know, unsold tokens are not burned and they are preserved and it will be possible to hold an additional ICO or they will be sent to the fund for project development.

In any case, in the final, the circulation will be the same as planned for the initial emission.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
The closer the end of ICO, the more fees.
the ACorn project is really valued by investors.
the one who thinks about the future and prospects will be rewarded.
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!

The very large exchanges want a lot of money for getting on their marketplaces. Does Acorn have enough to fund such an endeavor as well?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

2-3 weeks for HIT BTC.

Could be good multipliers as they have only sold half of there hardcap so less circulating supply Smiley
this is a good deal.
the only thing that bothers you is that most of the assets are in one ruble.
Activity: 36

2-3 weeks for HIT BTC.

Activity: 109

2-3 weeks for HIT BTC.
Activity: 35
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!
HitBTC is already a very large exchange that guarantees liquidity of the acquisitions made by investors. Now it is necessary to focus on the product.
I would not say that HitBTC is the top exchange, it is average. I think it would be good to satisfy the desire of investors and to get at least on the Kucoin.

A normal exchange, with a good reputation, a lot of pairs, a user-friendly interface,
of course to Polo is still far away)
I would rather binance than poloniex. The last time polonex losing ground. Leaders among exchanges are changing before our eyes.
I suggest we not find fault with such things now. The fact that already declared a good stock exchange is in itself very good. This indicates serious intentions and a long and interesting path of the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Good dynamics!
HitBTC is already a very large exchange that guarantees liquidity of the acquisitions made by investors. Now it is necessary to focus on the product.
I would not say that HitBTC is the top exchange, it is average. I think it would be good to satisfy the desire of investors and to get at least on the Kucoin.

A normal exchange, with a good reputation, a lot of pairs, a user-friendly interface,
of course to Polo is still far away)
I would rather binance than poloniex. The last time polonex losing ground. Leaders among exchanges are changing before our eyes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
is it true that you have a partnership with Bancor? And how does this positively affect the development of the project?
First, Bancor guarantees liquidity on the exchange Acorn tokens.  Secondly, they have their own partnership agreement, according to which certain advantages will be provided for the development of the project. Third, Bancor has a big name and this is a big plus for Acorn Collective.

Bancor is great news for Acorn

I've never really got my head around what Bancor actually offers

well positive in the sense that bancor is a standard well establish platform that has made name for itself in the crypto word, not to mention the already fully functional platform for liquidity, which means even before getting into any major exchange Acorn tokens can already be traded in bancor platform,
there is also immediate exposure of Acorn when in partnership with bancor, it really all about bringing attention to the project using some of the big players in the space.
Merit: 100
the project with the concept of agriculture, is very interesting for me, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project.

The project with water filtration is very relevant for many countries, taking into account the pollution of nature every day.
The project can be truly ambitious and grandiose.
The Acorn project provides an opportunity to realize what was previously difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
the project with the concept of agriculture, is very interesting for me, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project.
Activity: 252
Good article. really 230 projects.

Many of them require serious monetization. I'm sure that many of these ideas will be successful.

article - Open access to funding will open opportunities to businesses around the world.

https://medium.com/theacorncollective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

i read that sounds great
Activity: 140
is it true that you have a partnership with Bancor? And how does this positively affect the development of the project?
First, Bancor guarantees liquidity on the exchange Acorn tokens.  Secondly, they have their own partnership agreement, according to which certain advantages will be provided for the development of the project. Third, Bancor has a big name and this is a big plus for Acorn Collective.

Bancor is great news for Acorn

I've never really got my head around what Bancor actually offers
Pages:
Jump to: