Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 19. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
is it true that you have a partnership with Bancor? And how does this positively affect the development of the project?
First, Bancor guarantees liquidity on the exchange Acorn tokens.  Secondly, they have their own partnership agreement, according to which certain advantages will be provided for the development of the project. Third, Bancor has a big name and this is a big plus for Acorn Collective.

Bancor is great news for Acorn

let's wait and see on that
Activity: 252
is it true that you have a partnership with Bancor? And how does this positively affect the development of the project?
First, Bancor guarantees liquidity on the exchange Acorn tokens.  Secondly, they have their own partnership agreement, according to which certain advantages will be provided for the development of the project. Third, Bancor has a big name and this is a big plus for Acorn Collective.

Bancor is great news for Acorn
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
new article
What is Web 3.0 and what does it mean for the future of crowdfunding
Read the article here - https://medium.com/theacorncollective/the-acorn-collective-web-3-0-1f740b3633a0

Interesting article about the transition to the era of Web 3.0 . I'm interested in watching this project, because He has no competitors and he is born in an era of great change.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey guys, the funds raised bar has progressed significantly, even at such market, that just proves that I made right choice while choosing Acorn as investment option! Congrats. Moreover, do not have guys 10 % discount anymore? I would like to buy more but discounts are always welcome as you know Roll Eyes
No, the discount is gone. But I think that to buy tokens at the current price is also not bad. I like the fact that the project has collected such a sum considering that there is a market correction
10% discount for not large invests does not play a special role,
collection is quietly growing,
it is already clear that the project to be, the amount collected is sufficient for high-quality functioning.
After Pre-sale we can relax about bonuses on main sale. but actually bonuses are still good for new patricipants (they have small risks for now).
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Yes, a lot of facts and luggage of the project team says that if you are going to hold the coins, you will get what you are counting on. I see that the auctions are almost not going to mean who wanted to sell has already done it, and those who bought to sell do not rush. In this situation on the market, I think it's all excellent signals for the holders of the tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I see after a while that your choice was made for good reason! Such a project as Acorn collective will necessarily show itself as soon as the market turns around. Think that maybe his entry into the stock market coincides with the beginning of growth - then we will perfectly saddle this wave, and even if such an option does not come true - all the same tokens will be in price! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
new article
What is Web 3.0 and what does it mean for the future of crowdfunding
Read the article here - https://medium.com/theacorncollective/the-acorn-collective-web-3-0-1f740b3633a0

Activity: 172
I do not know what you're talking about. I like the exchange HitBtc and I have never been problems with her. The only one thing I do not like it's the bigger commission
I would agree with you there, it's the only downside
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hey guys, the funds raised bar has progressed significantly, even at such market, that just proves that I made right choice while choosing Acorn as investment option! Congrats. Moreover, do not have guys 10 % discount anymore? I would like to buy more but discounts are always welcome as you know Roll Eyes
No, the discount is gone. But I think that to buy tokens at the current price is also not bad. I like the fact that the project has collected such a sum considering that there is a market correction
10% discount for not large invests does not play a special role,
collection is quietly growing,
it is already clear that the project to be, the amount collected is sufficient for high-quality functioning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Activity: 434
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I do not know what you're talking about. I like the exchange HitBtc and I have never been problems with her. The only one thing I do not like it's the bigger commission
I could say the same thing. I've been working with this stock exchange.

I conducted research there, from 2017 to 2018 the number of stock exchanges according to the crypt increased.
This means only one thing - the reduction of commissions is not far off.
Of course, some of the new exchangers will soon burst and exit the game.

Quite right, there is such a trend.
on POLO just reduced the commission 2 times.
it is obvious that the crypto industry is developing.
The project Acorn promises a great future.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

I conducted research there, from 2017 to 2018 the number of stock exchanges according to the crypt increased.
This means only one thing - the reduction of commissions is not far off.
Of course, some of the new exchangers will soon burst and exit the game.
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WOW What is this great result over the past few days! The fees are pleasing to my eyes! I always thought that this would happen someday
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
The closer the end of ICO, the more fees.
the ACorn project is really valued by investors.
the one who thinks about the future and prospects will be rewarded.
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!
HitBTC is already a very large exchange that guarantees liquidity of the acquisitions made by investors. Now it is necessary to focus on the product.
I would not say that HitBTC is the top exchange, it is average. I think it would be good to satisfy the desire of investors and to get at least on the Kucoin.

A normal exchange, with a good reputation, a lot of pairs, a user-friendly interface,
of course to Polo is still far away)
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
The closer the end of ICO, the more fees.
the ACorn project is really valued by investors.
the one who thinks about the future and prospects will be rewarded.
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!
HitBTC is already a very large exchange that guarantees liquidity of the acquisitions made by investors. Now it is necessary to focus on the product.
I would not say that HitBTC is the top exchange, it is average. I think it would be good to satisfy the desire of investors and to get at least on the Kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: