Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 2. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I am very interested in what will be the price of the OAK token when entering the exchange? after all, the market is very unstable and it is unknown what will happen in November.

You are right, the market is really very unpredictable. Now no one can answer your question. If the development of the product is carried out according to the road map, then we can expect a high price for the token.

At this point it is very hard to tell what will price be on entering the exchange as the market is very bearish then again the market demand will determine where the price will be above or below ico, realistically, i won't be expecting much high in price with current trend, but i could also be wrong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I agree that the project will take its place on the tree of history, however, these marks from the past and the project lives in the present and is aimed at achievements in the future! I am confident that he will be appreciated and this year will be for Acorn a year of prosperity and the beginning of great success!
I would like to believe this, but the listing on the exchanges is scheduled for November 2018,  no one knows what will be in 2 months on the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I agree that the project will take its place on the tree of history, however, these marks from the past and the project lives in the present and is aimed at achievements in the future! I am confident that he will be appreciated and this year will be for Acorn a year of prosperity and the beginning of great success!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I am very interested in what will be the price of the OAK token when entering the exchange? after all, the market is very unstable and it is unknown what will happen in November.

You are right, the market is really very unpredictable. Now no one can answer your question. If the development of the product is carried out according to the road map, then we can expect a high price for the token.
This is really a good project but unfortunately there has some delays in the investment funds but I hope on the end of the day things will resolved normally and this project must going on I can see a huge future on this kind of platforms.
The problem is that it is necessary that while OAK will appear on the exchanges, the crypto-currency market does not have new giants in this area.
Feature #4 "Reward based crowdfunding"
⠀⠀
Backers contribute an amount in return for a reward which is relevant to the size of donation
⠀⠀
For instance if you're crowdfunding an app, an donation of 4 OAK may be rewarded with access to premium features

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

This is really a good project but unfortunately there has some delays in the investment funds but I hope on the end of the day things will resolved normally and this project must going on I can see a huge future on this kind of platforms.
Activity: 294

If everything goes on the same way - that is, we will see further development of finance towards electronic payments, nothing better blockchain and will not remain. Therefore, the yield and quality of the Acorn platform by this time can give a multiplier effect! I want to believe that the entrance to the stock exchanges, which was once again postponed, will prove to be the right step and will bear fruit. : Smiley
Yes, but the problem here is that Acorn has unsolved transactions with private sales for very large sums, and if they can not find buyers it will adversely affect their activities.
Let's hope that they will be all right with sales as this is a really important factor for the financing of the project.
We are still waiting for positive news from Acorn. I am pleased with the fact that Acorn has an agreement with the HitBTC exchange, it can positively affect the price of the token.
If everything goes on the same way - that is, we will see further development of finance towards electronic payments, nothing better blockchain and will not remain. Therefore, the yield and quality of the Acorn platform by this time can give a multiplier effect! I want to believe that the entrance to the stock exchanges, which was once again postponed, will prove to be the right step and will bear fruit. : Smiley
Yes, but the problem here is that Acorn has unsolved transactions with private sales for very large sums, and if they can not find buyers it will adversely affect their activities.
Let's hope that they will be all right with sales as this is a really important factor for the financing of the project.
Activity: 812
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I think and very much hope that the price of the token will not fall below the presale price, I do not expect otherwise. Acorn has good prospects
Despite the size and scale of crowdfunding worldwide, it still doesn’t even scrape the surface of the number of startups and entrepreneurs that need funding.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Read what's changing: https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/crowdfunding-that-works-for-everyone-a983b20ad901
I believe that crowdfunding is a major giant of the global market in the future, because a lot will depend on this industry. We're moving in the right direction, friends.
Activity: 122
Despite the size and scale of crowdfunding worldwide, it still doesn’t even scrape the surface of the number of startups and entrepreneurs that need funding.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Read what's changing: https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/crowdfunding-that-works-for-everyone-a983b20ad901
Activity: 29
So everything right now is fine for Acorn? We are just waiting for the market to pick up again right?
Activity: 29
is there any update on when the platform will be released? It will be a beta version I’m guessing?
Activity: 113
today's announcement is that the salary of any Venezuelan is anchored to the petro, and the value of the petro, according to them, is based on the value of the Venezuelan oil basket, which is about $ 80, but who in his right mind would buy petros being a a token controlled by a government with little international credibility?
Activity: 30
 I can't wait for the day when Robot overlords put an end to this.  For an AI Julio is taking a bit too long in taking over the world. 🤣
About Acorn Collective
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. The Acorn Collective provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries  Smiley
I agree with you, the Acorn project has great prospects. It is a pity that now they faced small financial difficulties, but I hope they will be solved soon.
By the way, how are they doing with private sales? they said they still had a few open deals. In this regard, they moved the listing to November.
Pages:
Jump to: