Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 3. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
About Acorn Collective
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. The Acorn Collective provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries  Smiley
I agree with you, the Acorn project has great prospects. It is a pity that now they faced small financial difficulties, but I hope they will be solved soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
About Acorn Collective
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. The Acorn Collective provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what is the reason to create a portion of total amount of the tokens?
Does it mean that 19,275,888 OAK is the final total amount of tokens and no more will be created?
Yes, this is the last figure and it will not change. The bottom line is that tokens are generated only in the case of Ethereum investment, and the ICO is already completed.
Activity: 31
Can you explain the math?
Tokens sold = 15m/35m×39m = 16.7m OAK
Other 40% OAK tokens are just ~3m ?
Activity: 30
what is the reason to create a portion of total amount of the tokens?
Does it mean that 19,275,888 OAK is the final total amount of tokens and no more will be created?
If the Acorn platform will do the crowdfunds for free, what is the sustainable business model?
what would the early platform look like. Real working site with uses or more a prototype we have seen before only more detailed?
Activity: 30
Real Independence for our generation is only when SC approves cryptos fully. Hope it will be soon. 👍🏼😃
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think the Acorn team made a very good decision by moving the listing to November. Just look at the market situation, it's very depressing. But a project such as the Acorn needs to develop constantly because he has a great future.
yeah, you're really right. The current situation in the market is very depressing and it is unknown what would happen to the OAK token if it entered the market at this time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I think the Acorn team made a very good decision by moving the listing to November. Just look at the market situation, it's very depressing. But a project such as the Acorn needs to develop constantly because he has a great future.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
The project will help other project teams with fees for their implementation, including, or primarily in the crypto currency! This is a great idea, it will open the way to life for many projects that have not received the proper attention and financial support before!
In my own understanding this project is a crowdfunding platform that helps other project raised funds and make it a reality but the acorn project itself failed to become successful at the start their promised exchange listing on July 31 has postponed due to problems with private funds.
Activity: 122
Here's our updated road map: https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/1025388985437315072
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Token listing will be in line with token utilisation, early November at the very latest.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you have any questions, read the article and then bring your questions to the chat on Telegram: https://t.me/AcornCollective

Article: https://bit.ly/2n7EDyT
Hello, we are here Smiley but you can always find us on telegram too https://t.me/AcornCollective
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
s for the exit on the stock exchange and the delay about this event. I think it will not be superfluous to clarify what is happening at the moment in the project, are there any objective reasons for the transfer if it takes place, or in general whence such conversations? I want more information from the team.

The team hasn't been online here for quite some time I think. Maybe you should try elsewhere to get in touch with them.
Activity: 196
The project will help other project teams with fees for their implementation, including, or primarily in the crypto currency! This is a great idea, it will open the way to life for many projects that have not received the proper attention and financial support before!
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
s for the exit on the stock exchange and the delay about this event. I think it will not be superfluous to clarify what is happening at the moment in the project, are there any objective reasons for the transfer if it takes place, or in general whence such conversations? I want more information from the team.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Congratulations on the successful completion of the project.

Tell me is the work to raise funds within the platform present?

Are there any projects that are close to launching and achieving the goal?

Yes! Development of the platform is going ahead and we have over 300 projects waiting list on the site. You can see a few here:https://projects.aco.ai/
Great news there are so many projects waiting for the launch of Acorn platform with the limited supply of its tokens the price will most like to increase in just a short period of time I cant wait how much acorn tokens worth in the next 2 years I predict most likely from $15-20.

Good luck with that prediction. The goals people have here on this forum for crypto prices are so high. Who knows if we will reach them.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250

Yes! Development of the platform is going ahead and we have over 300 projects waiting list on the site. You can see a few here:https://projects.aco.ai/
Great news there are so many projects waiting for the launch of Acorn platform with the limited supply of its tokens the price will most like to increase in just a short period of time I cant wait how much acorn tokens worth in the next 2 years I predict most likely from $15-20.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: