Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 7. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
the use of blockchain technology deprives of need of blind trust. it’ll be possible to check everything.
It would be even better if Acorn developed its own blockchain. Does anyone know if the team has such plans?
I don't know why do that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
 It's really cool because when the platform starts working and new projects start to realize themselves only because Acorn helped them to collect these funds - that's the main thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The month has just begun. We all need to be patient and do other things. The main thing is that the fees were held despite all the difficulties and they can be considered very successful. I believe that the project will successfully enter the stock exchange and if we all keep tokens to ourselves - the price will grow. I personally plan to buy more if I go below 1 $ / token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
the use of blockchain technology deprives of need of blind trust. it’ll be possible to check everything.
It would be even better if Acorn developed its own blockchain. Does anyone know if the team has such plans?
As far as I know - no, Acorn does not plan to develop its own blockchain. But I believe that there is this urgent need because Acorn have a good idea at the core of the project.
I do not think that Acorn needs its own blockchain. What are the significant advantages?
Activity: 812
As far as I know - no, Acorn does not plan to develop its own blockchain. But I believe that there is this urgent need because Acorn have a good idea at the core of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Activity: 420
What is the final number of collected ETH, BTC, USD?
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
It seems that the market began to slowly recover. I really want to believe that this is not a one-time rebound and further growth will continue. If we could get on such a wave of market growth - Acorn tokens would grow perhaps even faster than most assets around. Now we are all waiting for access to the stock exchanges.

I just saw a transaction. Judging by it somewhere 86,000 bitcoins have moved somewhere. Something is being prepared in this market. Let's watch.
This is a huge volume. Do You have any details on this transaction?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It seems that the market began to slowly recover. I really want to believe that this is not a one-time rebound and further growth will continue. If we could get on such a wave of market growth - Acorn tokens would grow perhaps even faster than most assets around. Now we are all waiting for access to the stock exchanges.

I just saw a transaction. Judging by it somewhere 86,000 bitcoins have moved somewhere. Something is being prepared in this market. Let's watch.

Although it would not collapse it completely

it will be very unpleasant.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
really is the last day.

as quickly came to an end this month of fundraising.

I would like to hear the team about the acceptability of similar results
Oh, how quickly time flew by. I invested in February at the presale stage. And already the end of the main stage of ICO.
It will be very interesting to see Acorn on the market. After all, now almost all altcoins have fallen in price by 5 times. Will Acorn be able to stay around 1.4 $?
Complex issue. But it is worth noting that Acorn goes to one of the major exchanges HitBTC. I think that on this exchange the price will be stable.

It is ok to get on HitBTC, but they are well known for also creating a lot of fake volume. I hope we will also see other exchanges.

A lot of fake volum can use other exchanges not only HitBtc. The user may not even know this, I don't think that this is very bad, I think this phenomenon is now normal

It is normal but it is not legal. There is a risk that exchange operations are forced to be put on halt if regulators suspect fake volume is generated.
Does anyone have any information about when the tokens will be unlocked and about the listing on HitBTC?
There is no exact information yet. It seems that this should happen in July. But this information is unofficial. Also I look forward to entering the market. This is a very important stage in the ICO.
I agree, but I think that we will see the real value of the token after the launch of the finished product.
I would say there is a little bit different situation. The finished product would help to get to major exchanges such as binance. This, in turn, would increase the price of the token.
I can cite as an example a lot of projects that have launched mainnet and do not have large exchanges, in which the price of the token has increased very many times. For example Snovio or PRL.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The new event means new opportunities, new acquaintances and possibly new investments and partners!
The project is really very interesting. Did he have analogues on the blockchain? at least I don't know any success stories.
This project is a kind of kickstarter on the blockchain. Go to his website and check out the General features, it's really very cool. At the moment, Acorn has no analogues, so it has all the chances to become successful.
Acorn has no analogues only because all projects that have such an idea did not succeed. Now everything depends on the team.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
In the future, founders and start-ups will be able to access financing with Acorn Collective, which provides crowdfunding
Yes, you are absolutely right. The peculiarity of Acorn Collective is that absolutely any project, even with small funding have the opportunity to get to the platform.
Activity: 434
Does anyone have any information about when the tokens will be unlocked and about the listing on HitBTC?
There is no exact information yet. It seems that this should happen in July. But this information is unofficial. Also I look forward to entering the market. This is a very important stage in the ICO.
I agree, but I think that we will see the real value of the token after the launch of the finished product.
I would say there is a little bit different situation. The finished product would help to get to major exchanges such as binance. This, in turn, would increase the price of the token.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
In the future, founders and start-ups will be able to access financing with Acorn Collective, which provides crowdfunding
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Pages:
Jump to: