Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 8. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Does anyone have any information about when the tokens will be unlocked

Are they blocked? I don't know how now, but a week ago I've made transactions without problems.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any information about when the tokens will be unlocked and about the listing on HitBTC?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
The new event means new opportunities, new acquaintances and possibly new investments and partners!
The project is really very interesting. Did he have analogues on the blockchain? at least I don't know any success stories.
This project is a kind of kickstarter on the blockchain. Go to his website and check out the General features, it's really very cool. At the moment, Acorn has no analogues, so it has all the chances to become successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The new event means new opportunities, new acquaintances and possibly new investments and partners!
The project is really very interesting. Did he have analogues on the blockchain? at least I don't know any success stories.
Activity: 602
Activity: 182
If I understand correctly, in 2018 the behavior of the bitcoin price in 2017 is quite similar. If they are equally identical and further then one can safely assume the total market turn and change of his moods to bulls already in the beginning of autumn. It remains only to concentrate on the result with a positive sign and not to panic. Acorn will stand I'm sure.
I also think that the period of depression will end soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Already on the platform available apply for registration own project - https://join.aco.ai/newprojects/   Wink
Well, for now I have four ways to use my Acorn tokens...market, hodl, projects on Acorn, my own project on Acorn platform  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If I understand correctly, in 2018 the behavior of the bitcoin price in 2017 is quite similar. If they are equally identical and further then one can safely assume the total market turn and change of his moods to bulls already in the beginning of autumn. It remains only to concentrate on the result with a positive sign and not to panic. Acorn will stand I'm sure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Already on the platform available apply for registration own project - https://join.aco.ai/newprojects/   Wink
By the way, one source told me that Acorn appeared on IDEX, but I did not see it. Does anyone know about this?
Apparently this is false information, as Acorn tokens are blocked and listing on the exchanges is scheduled for the end of July.
It was a tweet from Aurora dao. I saw him with my own eyes. And now the tweet is deleted.
It's probably a false start. Smiley
IDEX makes their own decision about the listing of tokens, doesn't it?

Yes, that's the way I heard that on this exchange there really is a token listing without coordination with the developers, I think it's a sort of decentralized exchange that can afford it.
Thanks for the reply!  Unfortunately, we can't receive a comment from IDEX.

It seemed to me that this is a centralized exchange.

You're right. At least, unlike ED&FD, there is no possibility to add tokens independently.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
By the way, one source told me that Acorn appeared on IDEX, but I did not see it. Does anyone know about this?
Apparently this is false information, as Acorn tokens are blocked and listing on the exchanges is scheduled for the end of July.
It was a tweet from Aurora dao. I saw him with my own eyes. And now the tweet is deleted.

Yes, that's the way I heard that on this exchange there really is a token listing without coordination with the developers, I think it's a sort of decentralized exchange that can afford it.

It seemed to me that this is a centralized exchange.
However, they very quickly give a listing to all new coins and you can buy there faster than in other places.

I think it will not be so bad if acorn gets listed on this exchange.
Activity: 532

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I wonder how quickly this will happen - I mean how quickly the guys from the Acorn team will collect the necessary amount of money. I now think that a week or two at most

What are you talking about?
the fees are completed and very successful.
now is preparing to enter the stock exchanges of HITBTS and Bancor
Activity: 602
I wonder how quickly this will happen - I mean how quickly the guys from the Acorn team will collect the necessary amount of money. I now think that a week or two at most
Activity: 266
I don't think so the correction of market already stop yet. perhaps it's beginning for all of us. correction can be a long time.
Apparently, the market correction continues. That was in principle predictable. Nothing bad is happening. It's just a market phase. Plus, in the summer there is always a decline in investor activity.
Pages:
Jump to: