Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 6. (Read 251536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
guys, what financial result do developers hope to achieve in next three-four years? thinking about investing to this project
A difficult question, and indeed, as the experience in the cryptocurrency world, it is not necessary to look far ahead. I think that in financial terms the project will be a success.

If they are professional they don't even comment on such questions or they will get into trouble with authorities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Well, today everything is again in the red zone. Is it a market correction or are we going down again? No one knows exactly what can be confidently said - it's that it's better so than to fly down with 5k - I agree. Acorn in three weeks will come to the stock exchange, during this time many more things can happen, both down and up. You need to be patient.
Normal market volatility. Bitcoin does not fall below 5500, that's good.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Well, today everything is again in the red zone. Is it a market correction or are we going down again? No one knows exactly what can be confidently said - it's that it's better so than to fly down with 5k - I agree. Acorn in three weeks will come to the stock exchange, during this time many more things can happen, both down and up. You need to be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes, I believe I'm growing stronger with every new "green" day on the exchanges. If only it was not a short-term recovery. Let it grow to at least 10 thousand dollars for bitcoin and then everything will be tightened up. Fall with such places where it is more pleasant in any situation than from the level of 5k-6k go down!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
CTO Ed Earle investigates the practicalities of using Artificial Intelligence to Decentralise Autonomous Organisation.
⠀⠀
Read on to see for yourself: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/crowdfunding-ai-and-the-smart-contract-a-dao-made-in-heaven-8c723da88214
Nice article clapped this one for Acorn Team! "AI being levered to empower, not to replace a workforce but to generate one. This is #TechForGood"   Cool
To be honest, I think Acorn has a lot of trumps in the sleeve that they hide until the token appears in the crypto-currency world.
What are you talking about? What do you know about what the community doesn't know, lol? If this is the case, then this is great news, thanks to which the price of the token will not fall when entering the exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
CTO Ed Earle investigates the practicalities of using Artificial Intelligence to Decentralise Autonomous Organisation.
⠀⠀
Read on to see for yourself: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/crowdfunding-ai-and-the-smart-contract-a-dao-made-in-heaven-8c723da88214
Nice article clapped this one for Acorn Team! "AI being levered to empower, not to replace a workforce but to generate one. This is #TechForGood"   Cool
To be honest, I think Acorn has a lot of trumps in the sleeve that they hide until the token appears in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
⠀⠀
Activity: 63
All points to the fact that the market can finally get momentum for a reversal and a new bullish trend. In this case, Acorn very successfully can get on this wave, which can and probably will coincide with the project's release to the stock exchange. I hope to see an excellent price that will only grow!  Wink
Or it`s just another bulls trap for poor public =) Anyway I will wait for HitBTC exchange to check my forecast for OAK token Cool

Is there an alternative to this option?
Activity: 434
Does anyone know about the results of the General ICO period?
The Acorn team promises to publish the final figures regarding the fees in the coming days. This is about 20 million tokens.
Activity: 812
Does anyone know about the results of the General ICO period?
Activity: 122
guys, what financial result do developers hope to achieve in next three-four years? thinking about investing to this project

You can check out the roadmap on the one-pager here https://drive.google.com/a/aco.ai/file/d/1eaCaRfs9qIAUY2-DBSA1NLcFrwfzvvDV/view?usp=drive_web

A rough guideline is using the income generation mechanisms to make a self-sustaining business in 2 years.
Activity: 122
⠀⠀
8V Global | 8v.com
Over the past few days, all the June losses were reversed. I would very much like the market to be shaken up and confidently go up - it would be really great if such growth accompanied at least the first months of the Acorn token. Then no one would have thought of selling them, why? If every day they will add a team, then further advance on the road map.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
it is pleasant to look at the market when it at least for a while remains mostly in green. Already tired of the dull red veil and the sad mood of investors. Now everything can change - I want to believe in this and the fact that Acorn will be lucky and we will go to the moon together !!! Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
A difficult question, and indeed, as the experience in the cryptocurrency world, it is not necessary to look far ahead. I think that in financial terms the project will be a success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Really waited?
the market came to life and shows positive dynamics for the third day, + 10-15% of the main coins.
Hooray!!
Very good movement is throughout the market! Even if honestly a bit of a surprise. I thought it would be only in the fall. It's time to go stock exchange.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Really waited?
the market came to life and shows positive dynamics for the third day, + 10-15% of the main coins.
Hooray!!
Activity: 602
Activity: 420
All points to the fact that the market can finally get momentum for a reversal and a new bullish trend. In this case, Acorn very successfully can get on this wave, which can and probably will coincide with the project's release to the stock exchange. I hope to see an excellent price that will only grow!  Wink
Or it`s just another bulls trap for poor public =) Anyway I will wait for HitBTC exchange to check my forecast for OAK token Cool
8V Global | 8v.com
Pages:
Jump to: