Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 4. (Read 251536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Around the 15th listing on exchange, hopefully.
This is false information as the tokens are still blocked. I think in early August there will be a listing on the exchanges.

If there hasn't been any public announcement about exchanges it is not even certain that it will happen in early August.

Tokens will be unlocked shortly before listing which will happen before the end of the month.

That means a listing agreement has already been signed or do you just expect an exchange to list it themselves?

The listing agreement has been signed with HitBTC

The agreement has been signed and is there also a deadline until when HitBTC promises to list Acorn?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Blockchain provides full transaction transparency, which leads to increased trust and a higher crowd for the founders. All transactions are made through OAK, an Ethereum token. Project spending can always be tracked, giving supporters more willingness to support the campaign with more money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for OAK. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

OAK may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/OAK

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 122
this is very disappointing its members all promises given are not appropriate this fact we can see from the current token price, it is very difficult to understand, and this was his first best project but why now not?
maybe the team is less concerned about the satisfaction of its members,
I hope the team fixes this problem

Hey there! No listing price yet as we are not live. Token price is Acorn's number one priority as we are token holders ourselves, therefore looking after all token holders is a high priority! Come over to the Telegram channel to have more of a conversation with the team: https://t.me/AcornCollective
what exchanges OAK trading now? i cant find at IDEX oak tokken

Tokens will be unlocked and listed before the end of the month (we have a listing agreement with HitBTC)
This is false information as the tokens are still blocked. I think in early August there will be a listing on the exchanges.

If there hasn't been any public announcement about exchanges it is not even certain that it will happen in early August.

Tokens will be unlocked shortly before listing which will happen before the end of the month.

That means a listing agreement has already been signed or do you just expect an exchange to list it themselves?

The listing agreement has been signed with HitBTC
legendary
this is very disappointing its members all promises given are not appropriate this fact we can see from the current token price, it is very difficult to understand, and this was his first best project but why now not?

Happening to so many projects that almost none of these icos could stay above token sale price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
what exchanges OAK trading now? i cant find at IDEX oak tokken
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
It would've been better if OAK is already on exchange and CMC
legendary

Survey now closed!
⠀⠀
Thank you to all those who completed the survey. Over 1700 entries!
⠀⠀
The winner will be contacted via email
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 532

Great news, I look forward to this moment, I'm sure that now is probably not the best time to enter the exchange, but there's no point in pulling on any further.
Activity: 109
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The main thing is not to succumb to all sorts of panic attacks from the side of their tokens bounty hunters. I'm sure the project will pass this difficult time with a good result and as soon as the pessimistic mood in the market is over we will fly to the Moon with Acorn first! Smiley Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If you invest in Acorn, then you should think about how quickly you want them back? If you are still counting on rapid growth, this does not take into account the situation on the market (which is still ambiguous and can always change) - you should not do this. The best way to save your money and nerve cells is through strategic investment. Here for such Acorn very much approaches - the project will necessarily realize in the best possible kind, let and it is required some time. Personally, I'm ready to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: