Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 9. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I don't think so the correction of market already stop yet. perhaps it's beginning for all of us. correction can be a long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
All that worries me is how long the market will continue to decline. This already starts to bore - sluggish descent, no wide amplitude. Smiley As for Acorn, I think the project will survive the test and live to see the reversal, and there will show an excellent growth outrunning the growth of the market itself. I believe, I wait, I hope) Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I would like to see a white paper of investment projects, at least from the top 50
It is interesting to observe how the project fulfills the declared.
By the way, Acorn project itself has a very professional team and also has all the chances to get into the top 100 on the market.
In the current market, taking into account the correction, the capitalization of the top 100 coins has decreased very much. Given that the market will be about 30kk OAK, I think there is every chance to get into the top 100.
why doubt?
Acorn will win the rating, and will certainly be in the top 100.
after all, the team is professionals, the idea of the project is magnificent, the preparation is qualitative, the planning is successful, the fees are high.
It remains to look at the implementation.
Don't act like a naive little Albanian schoolboy. Show me the projects that have collected the hardcap recently and were in the top 100?

I do not see naivete, there are certain hopes and expert opinion.
You probably know very little about the project and your pisimism is incorrect in this context.
Let's not argue here, just give us your opinion. I believe that the project is worthy of being in the top 100, given that more than 300 projects are registered on its platform.
I would like to see a white paper of investment projects, at least from the top 50
By the way, Acorn project itself has a very professional team and also has all the chances to get into the top 100 on the market.
In the current market, taking into account the correction, the capitalization of the top 100 coins has decreased very much. Given that the market will be about 30kk OAK, I think there is every chance to get into the top 100.
why doubt?
after all, the team is professionals, the idea of the project is magnificent, the preparation is qualitative, the planning is successful, the fees are high.
Don't act like a naive little Albanian schoolboy. Show me the projects that have collected the hardcap recently and were in the top 100?

I do not see naivete, there are certain hopes and expert opinion.
You probably know very little about the project and your pisimism is incorrect in this context.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
why doubt?
I think that Acorn will listed to the exchange at the most ideal moment, as I assume that the market correction will end in mid-July.
Yeah I and my traders agree with you man. They strongly recommend me to be ready for huge market ativity in the mid of this summer...
I'm not sure about July. I think that in the fall most likely.
If the correction ends in the fall, then we all will suffer a big crash and including the Acorn project, I hope this will not happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think the team should not rush to enter the exchanges. Today and in the close future it will not give any good results. Only dumping. That's why a good development is the best strategy on this period. And calm listing on the best exchanges  Wink
Read what they write above, why do you duplicate other people's messages? The team has already announced that it will be listed on the exchange by the end of July.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I think that Acorn will listed to the exchange at the most ideal moment, as I assume that the market correction will end in mid-July.
Yeah I and my traders agree with you man. They strongly recommend me to be ready for huge market ativity in the mid of this summer...
experts say that you do not need to look at the time. it is necessary to take into account the rates of the crypts.
growth will begin after overcoming the mark of the BTC in 5k
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I think the team should not rush to enter the exchanges. Today and in the close future it will not give any good results. Only dumping. That's why a good development is the best strategy on this period. And calm listing on the best exchanges  Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
why doubt?
Activity: 434
Activity: 1218
Activity: 1008
Congratulations to all the team and developers who participated in the project with the end of sales!

Now only need to work

I'm sure that you will pick up a very high-quality primary startup package that will have a beginning on your platform.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The market is really going down, but this is not the first month and this decline can not be called a "fall" especially panic. This correction is quite expected taking into account different kinds of events both in the world of crypto-currencies and in the world economy. In general, bitcoin and Ethereum are strongly undervalued now, it would be great if the exit to the stock market coincided with the market turn. Even if only symbolic.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think that some first time support measures even in such a market can help. But infinitely so continue what can not be understood. I think a strong role can be played by the community if it is disciplined to keep tokens and do not sell them, turning the situation into a panic, then we can wait out this bad weather.
Pages:
Jump to: