Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 10. (Read 251536 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Markets slowly but surely sink down. What does Acorn think about this? What support measures will the project use to support the exchange rate after entering the exchange? If the general mood is maintained, then the price can inevitably fall. I certainly do not want this - but to learn the support measures is very interesting!

Yes, the market is an obvious concern, especially because Acorn is one of the biggest token holders so we want OAK to do well. We will work to keep the value high but there are no certainties in this market!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Today I came across one interesting review of a video blogger in Russia who singled out the 5 TOP ICO of June Among them was Acorn Collective, not bad!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
weak hands have always been.
and the people is so arranged that he is not ready to wait.
The Acorn project took place as a project.
if not a long time to think, count, and take into account the situation on the market - the solution will be obvious - to keep coins, wait for growth, which is about to burst.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Recently, I have been watching how various tokens are often pump on the HitBTC exchange. I think the same thing will happen to Acorn. What is total and circulation supply?
I prefer to buy tokens that do not pump up to the moon, and then drop. But there are practically no such tokens. I'm not saying that pump is bad, but a gradual increase in value is much more preferable
Yeah, sure. On Hitbtc this really happens. Although not so often. But the main thing is that the token must have low liquidity. So I think that this will not happen with Acorn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Recently, I have been watching how various tokens are often pump on the HitBTC exchange. I think the same thing will happen to Acorn. What is total and circulation supply?
I prefer to buy tokens that do not pump up to the moon, and then drop. But there are practically no such tokens. I'm not saying that pump is bad, but a gradual increase in value is much more preferable
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Don't rush the exchanges, Acorn is still ahead. The project has just completed the ICO stage. Now good exchanges are guaranteed, after listing on them, it is necessary to develop the product.
Sometimes people didn`t wnt to wait good exchanges like HitBTC ... they want to drop their bounty tokens on first dex scrapyard... weak hands, you know
in my opinion, the product rating looks understated. I think that many of those who consider themselves experts are still highly underestimating Acorn prospects.
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
A turn in any case will be.
according to some experts, the market will still fall by 10-20%
bitcoin will drop to 5k, and only then will the worldwide transfusion of Fiat into the crypt, then the courses will go up to the moon!
I hope investors of the Acorn project will not be in a hurry to sell coins, because this is not logical.

I think You've answered your own question. To sell without waiting for the platform or exchanges is really not logical.
Activity: 490
A turn in any case will be.
according to some experts, the market will still fall by 10-20%
bitcoin will drop to 5k, and only then will the worldwide transfusion of Fiat into the crypt, then the courses will go up to the moon!
I hope investors of the Acorn project will not be in a hurry to sell coins, because this is not logical.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Yes, the market of course in the near future does not inspire anything good, but if you look at the situation on the other hand it's even good. After all, there is a possible chance that the market will turn in the direction of growth and recovery with the release of Acorn on the stock exchange. Then we will be picked up by this positive bullish wave and of course everyone will try to "keep and not sell" in order to earn more on their participation.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Markets slowly but surely sink down. What does Acorn think about this? What support measures will the project use to support the exchange rate after entering the exchange? If the general mood is maintained, then the price can inevitably fall. I certainly do not want this - but to learn the support measures is very interesting!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
The most interesting is now in front.
look for the output of coins to the market.
I predict a large and stable growth, because the project was completed very successfully!
I think that Acorn will not be limited to listing on the HitBTC and Bancor exchanges. A project with such a large budget should be on the best exchanges.
Don't rush the exchanges, Acorn is still ahead. The project has just completed the ICO stage. Now good exchanges are guaranteed, after listing on them, it is necessary to develop the product.
Activity: 812
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I heard about the tools allowing to decrease the transaction cost within the framework of blockchain almost to zero. are you gonna use them?
where does this information come from?
purely mathematically, of course, this is possible. The transaction is a block of code.
I heard about the tools allowing to decrease the transaction cost within the framework of blockchain almost to zero. are you gonna use them?
it's all over. ACORN can already start collecting money for the polar expedition. There, where the temperature drops below minus 70 degrees Celsius. I am sure that this is a good advertisement ..

I do not think that ACORN  needs to start with Polar Expedition. This is a humanitarian project that does not have a view to making a profit.

First, there must be projects that can generate profits for those who participate in raising funds

The Acorn platform is starting as a rewards-based crowdfunding site, not an equity. So backers back projects for a reward, in this case, for example, it may be a photo book at the end of the expedition.

Page 4 of the whitepaper explains:  "Backers use OAK to fund these campaigns in return for rewards (and possibly equity in the future)." https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

a good and simple explanation of the essence of the Acorn project.
I wonder when there will be more information about the other 370 projects ??
it's all over. ACORN can already start collecting money for the polar expedition. There, where the temperature drops below minus 70 degrees Celsius. I am sure that this is a good advertisement ..

I do not think that ACORN  needs to start with Polar Expedition. This is a humanitarian project that does not have a view to making a profit.

First, there must be projects that can generate profits for those who participate in raising funds

The Acorn platform is starting as a rewards-based crowdfunding site, not an equity. So backers back projects for a reward, in this case, for example, it may be a photo book at the end of the expedition.

Page 4 of the whitepaper explains:  "Backers use OAK to fund these campaigns in return for rewards (and possibly equity in the future)." https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

Latest blog from the Tech Team...

"Blockchain is like a vintage car — slow, expensive and I want to own them all!"

https://medium.com/theacorncollective/barriers-to-blockchain-37e68ec7700f
Activity: 462

Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: